“We felt right at home.”
Review of Allenspark Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Allenspark
Allenspark Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Allenspark B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had only a one night stay but we wish we could have stayed longer. Bill and Juanita were extremely accommodating. The breakfast was wonderful and the other guests were great. We loved our Teddy Bear room and would come back again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Allenspark Lodge

Reviewed June 30, 2011

From the warm greeting when we arrived, to the comfy quilt-covered beds, to the cozy sitting areas in the Great Room and Owl Cove, to the sumptuous breakfast (at which Bill and Juanita joined us and explained the delicacies of the day), to the great conversation with them and the other guests, to the tips for enjoying Rocky Mountain National Park and restaurants in and around Estes Park, to the book shelves, daily newspapers, games, puzzles, and last but definitely not least, Sophie the perfect dog -- our long weekend was just super. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Study website choices carefully for your best room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Owner and her grandson were very nice people. If you are looking for a Westin or Hilton this place isn't for you. Rooms are fairly small and we had a very small bathroom in our room. Most rooms don't. Not complaining because we enjoyed our stay there but just stating the facts.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon309
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We have stayed at the Allenspark Lodge many times, and come back every year. The owners are friendly and helpful. The lodge is a thing of beauty - they don't build 'em like this anymore! We love it that the lodge is in a quiet area (NOT the tourist craziness of Estes Park, though you can get there in 15 minutes) and is rustic and comfortable. It's our style, which is clean, comfortable and not fancy. The breakfast is amazing! So much food and all homemade! You can't believe the variety of great food you get in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Our group had so much fun it was like staying in a tree house. The food was excellent and family style we got to know each other more then if we ate out. The big barrel hot tub was a hoot! Bill and Juantia were so nice and she even made me a sack breakfast when I had to leave at the crack of dawn for my van ride to DIA. In this less is more and I enjoyed myself with no cell phone and TV (they do have movies). Sophie( the dog) was the most well mannered dog I have ever seen. I took a picture of her and she even posed.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I enjoyed our stay at Allenspark Lodge. We stayed in the Teddy Bear Room and found it quite charming. We loved not having cell phones, TV, etc. We did two nights of watching movies on their TV set. We especially enjoyed the morning breakfasts served family style. Their dog, Sophie, was friendly and knew the house rules. Even though we were in town, it felt like we were alone in the country. I got to meet their horses on the last day of our stay. We stayed three nights and I wish we had stayed more. I loved the host and hostess of the inn. Any one wanting a great place to stay in the Rocky Mountain Naitonal Park area would be well advised to book here for the night.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Ever since I discovered the Allenspark Lodge 10 years ago I've been hooked. I've stopped by for the night when I was traveling through, and also planned trips to the area so that I could specifically stay at the lodge. Bill and Juanita the hosts and owners are very charming and gracious. The lodge itself has all of the rustic charm of a well kept log lodge. There is no cell phone or TV service to interrupt your relaxing. However, there is a great movie library; puzzles and books galore; and a great hot tub all available to entertain you after your day of sight seeing, hiking, horseback riding, or climbing. Breakfast is incredible and very filling. I've often taken an all day hike or climb without feeling hungry until at least 2pm. And, I've always found the prices to be quite reasonable. The views are great and there is plenty to do especially if you are big on outdoor activities. Oh I also can't get enough of the chocolate chips cookies.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Allenspark
Deer Crest Resort
#4 of 29 in Estes Park
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn
#7 of 29 in Estes Park

Been to Allenspark Lodge? Share your experiences!