“Fantastic staff and front desk!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Alamosa
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stayed 2 night/ 1 days while we saw the the Great Sand Dunes. The breakfast was wonderful and very generous with fresh fruit, fresh waffle, eggs, bacon, sausage, breakfast burritos - I know I am forgetting items. The staff is extremely helpful, going that 'extra mile' to help. I strongly suggest staying with them. You won't regret it!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
ComfortInnAlamosa, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

We would like to take this opportunity to Thank YOU for your kinds words, and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and our staff. We go above "Choice Hotels" standards on our breakfast because YOUR stay is important to us and we do not want you to have to pay any extra money to enjoy breakfast somewhere else. It is nice to hear you enjoyed breakfast, I am also very proud of all my staff for taking the time to go that extra mile. We strive to make sure each guests has all they need while they stay with us. No regrets while staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Alamosa! We will treat you the best!
Thanks again,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was very impressed with my room. It was new with nice sectional seating area that pulls out into a bed plus a king size bed. There are 2 flat screen tvs in the room. The bathroom has glass shower door.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel, Sounds like you stayed in one of our new suites, We opened this 16 Suite addition at the end of October 2013 and we are glad to hear our guests like them. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thanks Again,

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I called for a room while on a road trip and needed information about the Comfort Inn and general information about the town of Pagosa Springs. Suzan went over and above what a typical desk clerk would do. She treated me as though I were her best customer and with the nicest attitude I have come across. Suzan sold me immediately on renting a room at the Comfort Inn due to her enthusiasm and excitement about the amenities of the Comfort Inn. Suzan was even kind enough to provide me with tips on Pagosa Springs events and entertained any questions I had with the up most patience and enthusiasm .
Manny, if you are reading this review on Suzan, I highly recommend her for a raise and promotion.
Kind Regards,
Tony Thibodeaux
from Louisiana

Room Tip: get a Select Hotels membership and save on room cost.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hotel and Suzan! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm not surprised with the Customer Service Suzan provided you with. All of my team is an asset to this company and we strive to provide each guest with a memorable experience, But I agree Suzan is great one of my best employee's :) and our hotel is #1 on trip advisor for that very reason.
We hope you see you again in the future Tony.
Thanks again for your positive feedback.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We were in Alamosa for a 2 day/1 night stay. We had a break in our day around lunchtime and stopped in to see if it was at all possible to check in early to allow the kidos with us to swim. Nadia at the front desk quickly looked to see if our rooms were ready, touched base with the housekeeping staff to double check on rooms and allowed us to check in at noon. After providing us with excellent customer service and a bottle of cold water, we hit the pool. There is a playground and a BBQ/picnic area behind the hotel for guests, which is a very nice touch. The rooms are very spacious and nice. The king size bed was very comfortable. We slept great!! The free breakfast in the morning was the best!! There were many choices including biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, yogurt and granola. The staff that was working the breakfast area were very pleasant and friendly. The front desk staff even invited us to come back after we checked out to use the pool again before we left town. By far one of the best hotel experiences I've had.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
ComfortInnAlamosa, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel. We are here to help with anything and everything to help make your stay more enjoyable. Customer Service is our #1 goal and we continue to strive to make sure you have an awesome stay with us with no problems at all. I am glad to hear that Nadia at the front desk was able to communicate well with our housekeeping department to get you settled in your room as soon as you arrived. I have to say we have some great staff in both departments to help get the job done. We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy one of our best sunshine breakfast. All the staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites invite you to come back and see us. Thanks Again!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The staff made our five day stay wonderful. They accommodated our three kids and the family dog. They helped celebrate our daughter's first bithday by getting her a birthday cake. Looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2014

We want to first thank you for staying with us and letting us provide you with the best customer service possible to help make your stay more enjoyable. We are happy to hear you had a great stay and that we were able to help make your daughters birthday lots of fun. Next time your in town, come back and see us here at the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

These people run a very clean, quiet motel. The GM, Mr. Patel, went out of his way to fix a small problem we had with the television. I have not been treated this nicely in a motel in years. Mr. Patel and his employees really cared that we were comfortable and had a good stay. And we had a good stay. The beds were so comfortable,as were the pillows, I just melted in. Can't say enough about this Comfort Inn and what a nice place it is.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Customer service is our #1 goal and we will continue to strive to provide you with the best service possible. Its good to hear that we were able to fix the problem with your tv. Again thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our hotel and stay at the #1 ranking.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were passing through, and knew we were going to get into town late. I picked this property because I (mistakenly) thought one of the reviewers said there was a restaurant attached. No such luck, and it was kind of out of town. Oh well, the room was clean, comfortable, & quiet. Breakfast was the usual. I don't ask for much more than that for a one-night stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortInnAlamosa, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you were mistakened that we had a resturant in our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that next time your in the area to come back and see us again.