Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
$109
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
$109
Free cancellation until 12/15/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
$103
Expedia.com$109
Priceline$109
Hotels.com$109
All reviews sand dunes front desk platinum status managed hotel breakfast buffet bacon chain hotels eggs comfortable beds place to stay national park a great stay bagels staff was friendly hot tub king bed night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2017

This hotel is one of the best I have stayed in within its price range. It is modern - new carpet, updated rooms. It is amazingly clean including the pool area. I work out when I travel and I was thrilled that the fitness room had a full set of hand weights, two treadmills, and one recumbent bike. And they were in working order! There is even a cushy mat for stretching. The room was spacious, the furnishings were all clean and in excellent repair. The bed was comfortable and so were the pillows. The rooms have a microwave, mini fridge, and a coffee maker. The breakfast was terrific because there was a large variety of items to choose from. The breakfast area was remarkable because in addition to tables there were booths also. I will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 343AngelaM343
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review the property. We appreciate the compliments and I invite you to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

This place is great! We stopped here on our way to Pagosa Springs and what a little gem this place turned out to be! Rooms were extremely clean and the service provided by the GM Troy was top notch! He suggested places for me and my fiancé to take our bikes and even told us about great hiking spots. Thank you for the great customer service! We highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review and the compliments. We work hard to provide our guests with great experience. Visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

The hotel was very clean, I think they must be a newer property or have renovated recently. We just had their most basic rooms, but even they were exceptionally nice. I was especially impressed with the staff! They were all so friendly and accommodating, especially Erica at the front desk. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thanks for the review. I am flattered that we still appear like a new hotel. We work hard to keep everything in great shape. See you next time you find yourself in Alamosa.

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a quick trip to visit family. We have stayed here before and always love the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel. Erica and Peter at the front desk are beyond friendly, helpful and have such great guest service skills. The fire alarm did go off in the middle of the night but Peter handled it exceptionally well and Erica was always so willing to help us. They make the hotel a little greater. We look forward to seeing them on our next trip!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the accolades and I do apologize for the alarm that evening. False alarms can be annoying, but better sfae than sorry. I invite you to with us again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We've stayed here a few times and love the extra large bathroom. Paul Mitchell toiletries. Hotel and rooms are clean. Full breakfast spread. Breakfast ends at 9am on weekdays and 10 on weekends. Eating area has a TV with the morning news playing and plugs for charging cells/computers/etc. Indoor heated pool & spa. Safe area and friendly staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

I thank you for your continued patronage and for the kinds words. We hope to continue provide you the exceptional accomodations and service you've come to expect.