Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 12/17/22
Free cancellation until 12/15/22
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Priceline$119
Hotels.com$119
Travelocity$119
All reviews sand dunes front desk platinum status managed hotel breakfast buffet bacon chain hotels eggs comfortable beds place to stay national park a great stay bagels staff was friendly hot tub king bed night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2017

The hotel was very clean, I think they must be a newer property or have renovated recently. We just had their most basic rooms, but even they were exceptionally nice. I was especially impressed with the staff! They were all so friendly and accommodating, especially Erica at the front desk. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thanks for the review. I am flattered that we still appear like a new hotel. We work hard to keep everything in great shape. See you next time you find yourself in Alamosa.

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a quick trip to visit family. We have stayed here before and always love the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel. Erica and Peter at the front desk are beyond friendly, helpful and have such great guest service skills. The fire alarm did go off in the middle of the night but Peter handled it exceptionally well and Erica was always so willing to help us. They make the hotel a little greater. We look forward to seeing them on our next trip!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the accolades and I do apologize for the alarm that evening. False alarms can be annoying, but better sfae than sorry. I invite you to with us again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We've stayed here a few times and love the extra large bathroom. Paul Mitchell toiletries. Hotel and rooms are clean. Full breakfast spread. Breakfast ends at 9am on weekdays and 10 on weekends. Eating area has a TV with the morning news playing and plugs for charging cells/computers/etc. Indoor heated pool & spa. Safe area and friendly staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

I thank you for your continued patronage and for the kinds words. We hope to continue provide you the exceptional accomodations and service you've come to expect.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

I was in Alamosa on business and had to find a place to stay the night. Luckily I chose the Fairfield Suites. This is a very new hotel with a very attractive lobby and common area. The rooms were big and the bed very comfortable. The staff was outstanding and allowed me the use of their conference room, without charge. The conference room was large and comfortable and had a very professional appearance. One thing i loved was that the TV in the room had normal cable and not just the few channels hotels seem to have more and more these days. While my business was not related to the University, the location of the hotel was very convenient to the school, if that's what brings you to Alamosa. I will stay here again if the need arises.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you taking the time to review our property and for choosing Fairfield Alamosa. I'm happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. I invite you to visit us again next time your travels bring you back to the San Luis Valley.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Very clean room and had a great nights sleep. Everything looked clean and new and the room was quiet. Parking good the wi-fi a little slow but adequate. Breakfast was very good with plenty of selection. Good parking, lifts etc.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thanks for rave review! We appreciate the positive feedback and I invite you to stay with us again soon.