Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
Free cancellation until 12/17/22
Free cancellation until 12/15/22
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Priceline$119
Tripadvisor$119
Travelocity
All reviews sand dunes front desk platinum status managed hotel breakfast buffet bacon chain hotels eggs comfortable beds place to stay national park a great stay bagels staff was friendly hot tub king bed night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We've stayed here a few times and love the extra large bathroom. Paul Mitchell toiletries. Hotel and rooms are clean. Full breakfast spread. Breakfast ends at 9am on weekdays and 10 on weekends. Eating area has a TV with the morning news playing and plugs for charging cells/computers/etc. Indoor heated pool & spa. Safe area and friendly staff.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

I thank you for your continued patronage and for the kinds words. We hope to continue provide you the exceptional accomodations and service you've come to expect.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

I was in Alamosa on business and had to find a place to stay the night. Luckily I chose the Fairfield Suites. This is a very new hotel with a very attractive lobby and common area. The rooms were big and the bed very comfortable. The staff was outstanding and allowed me the use of their conference room, without charge. The conference room was large and comfortable and had a very professional appearance. One thing i loved was that the TV in the room had normal cable and not just the few channels hotels seem to have more and more these days. While my business was not related to the University, the location of the hotel was very convenient to the school, if that's what brings you to Alamosa. I will stay here again if the need arises.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you taking the time to review our property and for choosing Fairfield Alamosa. I'm happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. I invite you to visit us again next time your travels bring you back to the San Luis Valley.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Very clean room and had a great nights sleep. Everything looked clean and new and the room was quiet. Parking good the wi-fi a little slow but adequate. Breakfast was very good with plenty of selection. Good parking, lifts etc.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thanks for rave review! We appreciate the positive feedback and I invite you to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

The hotel and staff were nice.

However, when I found the receipt for my bill on the floor outside of my room in the morning, rather than pushed under the door, I was not happy. I noticed other guest receipts also lying on the floor all along the hallway. Hotel employees should know better than to allow guest ID security to be compromised like this.

It looks like some training and management oversight is in order here.

Room tip: Watch out for personal identity theft if your bill is left outside your room door.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. I understand your concern for privacy and apologize for the irritation it caused. It is Marriott policy to pre-delivery receipts to all rooms checking out in the morning, however the sweeps and seals only allow us to place in the door. The information is general however, no more than what you would find in your local white pages. I will pass on your comments to Marriott for further review. We hope to provide you with future lodging needs whenever you return to Alamosa.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

The rooms are tidy and inviting. The bathrooms are large with good lighting. The evening staff is wonderfully pleasant and helpful. There is an indoor pool and hot-tub. Breakfast is a variety for one to find enjoyable. I plan to return often.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Fairfield. I appreciate your patronage and am delighted to see that you had a great stay. We look forward to providing your lodging needs in the future.