Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
$103
Priceline$119
Expedia.com$119
Hotels.com$119
All reviews sand dunes front desk platinum status managed hotel breakfast buffet bacon chain hotels eggs comfortable beds place to stay national park a great stay bagels staff was friendly hot tub king bed night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Very clean room and had a great nights sleep. Everything looked clean and new and the room was quiet. Parking good the wi-fi a little slow but adequate. Breakfast was very good with plenty of selection. Good parking, lifts etc.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Thanks for rave review! We appreciate the positive feedback and I invite you to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

The hotel and staff were nice.

However, when I found the receipt for my bill on the floor outside of my room in the morning, rather than pushed under the door, I was not happy. I noticed other guest receipts also lying on the floor all along the hallway. Hotel employees should know better than to allow guest ID security to be compromised like this.

It looks like some training and management oversight is in order here.

Room tip: Watch out for personal identity theft if your bill is left outside your room door.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear your stay was enjoyable. I understand your concern for privacy and apologize for the irritation it caused. It is Marriott policy to pre-delivery receipts to all rooms checking out in the morning, however the sweeps and seals only allow us to place in the door. The information is general however, no more than what you would find in your local white pages. I will pass on your comments to Marriott for further review. We hope to provide you with future lodging needs whenever you return to Alamosa.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

The rooms are tidy and inviting. The bathrooms are large with good lighting. The evening staff is wonderfully pleasant and helpful. There is an indoor pool and hot-tub. Breakfast is a variety for one to find enjoyable. I plan to return often.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Fairfield. I appreciate your patronage and am delighted to see that you had a great stay. We look forward to providing your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

This is a nice property. The staff (Erica) that checked me in was super friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice, the bed was comfortable. I hope to stay here again.

The only problem is that the internet (even the premium) is limited to 3Mbps. Seriously? I'd have given it a perfect score otherwise.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks for reviewing the property. I am glad your stay was enjoyable, however I apologize if the internet was not sufficient for your needs. I will refer your suggestion to the appropriate department. I invite you to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Alamosa.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Pros: The beds were comfortable and the rooms modern. The breakfast was pretty good with lots of choices.

Cons: There were some hairs on the box spring of the bed near the headboard and some stains on the wall near the chair. My daughter and I were both a bit allergic to something in the room. This hotel doesn't allow pets so I'm not sure what it was.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rebeccapZ205EN

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize for the issues you mentioned and appreciate the comments. We value all of our guest recommendations in order to continually improve service and accommodations. I invite you to return to the Fairfield next time you're in Alamosa.