Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
View deal
Booking.com$109
Expedia.com$109
Priceline$109
All reviews sand dunes front desk platinum status managed hotel breakfast buffet bacon chain hotels eggs comfortable beds place to stay national park a great stay bagels staff was friendly hot tub king bed night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay. Good location. Quiet and brand-new. The front of the house staff Erica was gracious and took care of me and my family with the two rooms. Comfy beds and great overall experience. Good morning breakfast for the entire family. The pool was warm but not that hot everything was great.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Stayed at the Fairfield for 3 nights. They acknowledged my Platinum status at check in and even arranged for a room upgrade. The hotel is only about 2 years old, so everything is well kept. All of the staff is very friendly, and they did a great job with the breakfast buffet. The hotel is near others, and across the street from a Walmart and Wendy's. It looks like it is becoming a hotel complex in that area. There is a lot next door...I suggest Marriot buy it an build a Residence Inn, or similar like they do in many other locations.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2016

We stayed for two nights spending one day on the Rio Grande Scenic RR ride. Every aspect of the Inn were as we would expect from a Marriott and in all cases rate highly. Large inviting lobby, great rooms, comfortable beds, nice desk area. and more than adequate breakfast. Highly recommend.

Room tip: I always prefer away from elevators and vending/ice machines.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Staff was very pleasant and the hotel is beautifully decorated. The room was nicely laid out and had a small fridge and a nice desk area. The beds were okay. Great place to stay in Alamosa! The elevator made some strange noises so we stuck to the stairs but overall a nice place. The sausage at breakfast was great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
TLwsn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thanks for reviewing the property. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay. Please choose us again next time tou're in Alamosa.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

We stayed twice on our way to and back from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Both stays were great. The huge movie theater complex next door was a great plus. The rooms were large and comfortable. Plush cozy beds and great staff at the front desk. Evethough my rooms were earned by Marriott points and there was no charge, I did have to call and have a $28 incedental fee removed, which took 3 weeks for removal from my credit card. The breakfast staff was really effecient and friendly-better than most hotels. Notable was the bathrooms that were updated and really clean.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thanks for staying with us. I see you had a nice stay. I hope you visit us again when you return to Alamosa.