My work often brings me to this part of Colorado and even if I have to drive up to 40 miles, I'll stay here. I prefer HIE as a rule, but this one seems to be a cut above even their high standards it seems to me. The staff is always so friendly, always a big smile and greeting as I come in the door or as I leave. Warm cookies at 4:00, cold lemonade all day long, impeccably clean rooms, nicely soundproofed ceilings and walls, and rarely a maintenance issue. Either wired or wireless internet is provided. They even provide the Cat 5 cable if needed. Lots of outlets are provided near the desk are much appreciated. The beds are comfortable and you get a choice of pillows. The HVAC works well to heat or cool the room quickly and quietly. The breakfasts here are to die for. The biscuits and gravy are always fresh and the automatic pancake machine is so easy to use. Place a plate under the little conveyor at the end of the machine, press the button, go get the rest of your breakfast, then come back and snag your two hot, perfectly done pancakes. Lots of breakfast drink options, cereal, fruit, yogurt, milk, hot cinnamon rolls, and on and on. The server will come by and ask if they can refill your orange juice. The service here is amazing. There's a Dollar Store right across the curb and you can avoid restaurants if you want to by cooking simply dishes in the microwave. There's a Wendy's across the street and a Chile's within walking distance and lots of other restaurants close by. Super Walmart is across the road and their deli is usually pretty good and fresh. Lots of people use the pool and exercise room. No first hand experience here but looks good. Highly recommended stay if you're in this neck of the woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests voted Holiday Inn Express & Suites as ALAMOSA's #1 HOTEL IN THE SOUTHWEST/SOUTHEAST REGION 2014 !! Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Alamosa, Colorado's best kept secret, with over 300 days of sunshine each year. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Alamosa welcomes you to the gateway of the Great Sand Dunes National Park, Rio Grande Scenic Railroads, the Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad. Our NEWLY RENOVATED 2014 hotel offers luxurious amenities to keep you comfortable. All our executive rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, cable TV and FREE high-speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the entire hotel. We have a guest laundry facility, fitness center, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. The front desk is staffed 24 hrs a day, offering message and FAX services along with a business center with computer/printer use. Utilize our meeting/conference room and business center for your corporate meeting or your special occasion. After a restful night sleep, enjoy our DELUXE complimentary 16 ITEM EXPRESS START hot breakfast bar. Visit Alamosa, CO and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites where your satisfaction is our priority making your stay a memorable one while in Alamosa, CO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa Hotel Alamosa
- Holiday Inn Express Alamosa
- Holiday Inn Alamosa
- Alamosa Holiday Inn