“Very Good Experience”
Review of Super 8 Alamosa

Super 8 Alamosa
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Alamosa
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Super 8 in Alamosa is a great hotel experience. The rooms are bright, clean, and the beds are very comfortable. The continental breakfast features both hot and cold items, the WiFi is very quick, and the staff are always ready to help, very friendly and accommodating. In terms of value, Super 8 is your best bet for Alamosa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for taking a minute and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It's nice to know that you like to stay at our hotel. I am glad that you like the rooms and the breakfast we provide to our guest. We try our best to make our guests stay enjoyable. We are happy that we meet you expectation. Thank you for your valuable business.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very Friendly, quiet, clean, great breakfast (sausage, eggs, hashbrowns) all the stuff I love in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you like our staff. I am also happy to here that you like our breakfast and the amenities we provide to our guest. Thank you so much for your valuable business. Please stop by again for your future stay.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The room was not clean at all. The bathtub had hair in it. The toilet took forever to flush. The room itself was still be renovated I guess. The paint was oversprayed and not complete. One of my white shirts ended up with black stuff all over it, it was hanging up in the little area for that. The internet was just not what it normally was. I turned the AC on for the night, but the unit rattled so bad I had to turn it off. Did not have time to talk with front desk, I was busy.

1  Thank Kirk R
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize that the room was not clean, and we are still doing renovation, its not complete yet. The room you stayed in we did not put any paint in it, we are still waiting to paint that room. Sorry to hear that your shirt ended up with black stuff on it, I am really not sure where that black stuff came from. I also apologize for the internet and the A/C unit.
I am disappointed that, when you checked inn and you did not called front desk for your problem or the situation you had for your couple night stay. You can read other reviews, where the guest called the front desk and the problem or the situation got solved immediately.
I apologize again for the inconvenience you had during your stay. I hope we can earn your valuable business in future. Please stop by for your next stay.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here one night on a road trip. The staff was excellent!!! So very nice and accomodating :) only issue we had was the towels and sheets were dirty upon arrival. I called the desk to inform them of the situation. They immediately offered to move us. We declined and just requested clean sheets and towels be brought to the unit. They came up right away and changed everything quickly:)

• Stayed: April 2013
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you like our staff. I sincerely apologize that you had dirty sheets and towels. I really don't know how my housekeeper didn't saw those thing, but happy to hear that the staff came right away and helped you out with the situation and gave you new towels and put new sheets on bed.
Thank you again for your valuable business. I hope you will choose our hotel again for your future stay.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Alex S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Alamosa, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013