“Lovely Stay”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Alamosa
Alamosa, United States
“Lovely Stay”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Alamosa is always clean and the staff is welcoming and friendly. Great internet connection and nice lobby to work in as well. They were able to check me into my room early and helped me find the location of my afternoon meeting.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your busy day to give us your feedback. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I would like to invite to stay with us next time you are in the area.

Linda Hall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Korean first
Newton, Kansas
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Basic Hampton Inn, not the cheapest stay but ok. Staff was great, but the breakfast once again not the best. This is normal in American hotels so not really a surprise to me. The fitness center was one of the worst I have been to. Equipment seemed new, but was probably the cheapest money could but and most of the devices were broken. Holiday Inn next door is nicer and has a Sauna also! Staying there next time. Sound insulation between rooms was terrible, I could here the neighbor snoring through the night.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tuomas H
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thanks for the comments. We take every guest suggestion seriously. After inspecting the fitness equipment, we found everything in working order. Hampton does offer a hot tub, but not a sauna. I am sorry that your experience was not to your liking, however I invite you to return to our property next time your in Alamosa so that we may have the opportunity to make a better impression.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great hotel with a great location, walking distance to movie theater. Rooms aren't very spacious but are imaculate. Cleaning crew and staff do a great job and breakfast actually has an awesome selection!! Pool is warm. Would have givin them 5 stars if not for one complaint We booked online through expedia and room description said 2 queens and sleeper couch, there was no option for any other set up with queens so I booked it. Called to confirm and was told the sleeper option was more, I already paid and couldn't get money back without waiting days for the money to get back to my account from expedia and was told there was nothing they could do. So I called expedia since they are mostly responsible for the listing in their site and was basically told the same answer "sorry". I understand They were limited on what the hotel could do but you can't give me some kind of option to upgrade? Would stay here again but book directly with them only

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the comments. We will check with the Expedia listing for accuracy. I recommend booking through Hilton to ensure you receive the room type you requested. We appreciate your patience with the situation and apologize for any inconvenience. I invite you to stay with us again next time your in Alamosa.
Arvada, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This has to be one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have ever stayed in. Staff was friendly and helpful, good complimentary breakfast, and good room amenities. Walls maybe a little thin depending on who is next door, but overall this is the best in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Michael B
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works hard to exceed our guests' expectations. I hope to see you again next time you're in Alamosa.
Albuquerque Midtown, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed in Alamosa while visiting family and would highly recommend this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. For the price, you can't go wrong staying at this Hampton.

1 Thank Amie S
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. Our staff works hard to exceed our customer's expectations. I invite you to return to our property next time you're in Alamosa.
Aurora, CO, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton hotels throughout the US, this one is no different. Great service, comfy bed and yummy breakfast and a "hot" hot tub. It was in a great location close to shopping and restaurants. And the staff was very friendly and more than gracious to military folks like me.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in providing a positive experience for business and leisure travelers. We hope to see you again next time you're in Alamosa.
Ventura, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. It is nearby Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens and other restaurants in the area. The internet is extremely slow and makes it difficult to get work done, I ended up using the hotspot on my cell phone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm happy to hear you had a good stay. The internet speeds do sometimes fall below parameters due to band use and location. We do offer two wifi routers to help with bandwidth. As travelers' expectations are on the rise, we hope to improve our internet speeds as they become available through our designated providers. I invite you to stay with us again when you return to Alamosa.