“Alamosa Hampton Inn”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Alamosa
Denver, United States
“Alamosa Hampton Inn”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Clean, comfortable room, with very good amenities. Parking was convenient and well lit. The complimentary breakfast is certainly above average. This hotel will certainly be my first choice for my next visit to the San Luis Valley area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Korean first
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

If traveling to Alamosa, Colorado this is one of the best places to stay in town. The hotel is very clean with a good breakfast. It's located at the west end of town a bit far from the majority of restaurants but they are no more than five minutes away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

PA
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Another solid stay at a Hampton Inn. This hotel is relatively new and just perfect for the traveler. Rooms are updated and large. Just a very comfortable stay. Pleasant, clean, and good service! Also close to grocery, Walmart, fast food, and restaurants. You will be pleased!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Woodbine, Kansas
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Room was clean and big with all the needed items for the sleeper sofa. Pool was perfect with enough towels. Breakfast was just good. I want hot food to be...well, hot. Staff was friendly and helpful with directions.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Chandler, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This stay was incredible! The staff was very helpful and extremely personable. I will stay here any time I need a hotel in the Alamosa area! I bought land in the area last year and was working on it with my brother. The Jacuzzi helped relieve sore muscles and the pool was very refreshing. The room was very nice as well and I was able to get a great night sleep!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Practically Brand New, well located off a main road, near grocery store, various food places, a movie theatre, very friendly and helpful staff. Not too far from the downtown area and the local college. Well lit outdoor parking.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Let me say first of all I LOVE THE HILTON BRAND... My go to hotel always. Business personal. Soccer tournaments etc.

This place was the worst experience I have ever had with my family and it had to be Hampton that was so disappointing.

I had my children , wife and myself come in late only to find that we had lost our room ... Keep in mind I am a diamond member and I called aged and said we would be late. They work something out and fetus a room. A king bed. Asked for my money back guarantee and didn't get it. Instead a promise to give me more hilton points. Which I agreed to.... But the hotel manager did not give me what she said I was going to receive 25,000 points but 5000. No return phone call and still waiting.

My family could not get a rollaway...no pillows. No blankets. No problem we had our own. And slept on the floor. Just a lousy experience and a cop out to fetus out of their hair the next morning when I politely asked for a refund. Not even going to consider Hampton in alamosa Ever ....attitudes and not in keeping with the hilton brand.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Lori Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback of your recent experience with us. I'm sorry that you had such a poor experience at our hotel. We always try to do whatever we can to make sure that our guests feel cared for, valued, and respected, and I apologize that we fell short of our standards. It was my understanding that the night desk clerk had provided you with extra bedding for the sofa bed in the room. I apologize that we did not provide sufficient supplies to make your family comfortable. I do show that you were refunded for half of the price of your room charge at check out and Hilton Honors points were added to your account. Thank you again for your comments as they will help us to better our property for the future.