“Great Customer Service and Customer Experience”

Hampton Inn Alamosa
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Alamosa
Lakewood, United States
“Great Customer Service and Customer Experience”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The entire Staff executed a great Customer Service process. My Family and I were very impressed and we will definitely stay at this Hotel in the future. We attended a wedding in Alamosa, there were a total of 22 members (immediate and extended family members), that stayed at this Hotel and we all were treated in a Professional manner. I HIGHLY recommend this Hotel to everyone.

1 Thank Kenneth G
Lori Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamosa, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Alamosa for your wedding group! We were thrilled to have you as our guests. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Korean first
austin
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and will make a point to stay here whenever we are passing through Alamosa. This staff was kind and helpful and the rooms were very clean. The hotel is on the other side of town from all we wanted to do but its not that big of an inconvience, and for $10 more was much nicer than the hotel across the street that we stayed at before.

Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed June 21, 2013

New property closest to Wal-Mart and Chili's and not a whole lot more. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Could sleep all day but had to get up and ride my bike 100 miles. Staff was friendly. Briefly tried indoor pool and hot tub - nice and relaxing. I liked it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Nothing special about this Hampton Inn...

Alamosa is worth visiting for the Sand Dunes, then after nothing special to do around...

The hotel is clean and new, room rate is ok.

A good italian restaurant in main street is BISTRO RIALTO : 716 Main St,
Fresh and tasty food for reasonable price

We are French you can trust us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ignacio, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Was very pleased with my stay here at this hotel. We had been really busy the day we checked in and really tired so the fast easy no hassle check in was great. The front desk staff was very friendly and very efficient.

Highlands Ranch, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We could hear everyting from neighbors around us and above. I love Hampton Inn Bedding! Breakfast was just ok. Eggs were pretty bad, but we can always count on the hor oatmeal and fresh fruit. Not enough seating in the breakfast area

DeSoto, KS
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We are currently staying in a 2 queen suite with a sofa bed. We are in town for a family reunion and numerous other family members are staying at this hotel. All of us hate the beds and the sofa beds. Some of us are leaving town early. Others of us have resorted to sleeping on the floor. None of us have had a decent night sleep in 3 days. Otherwise, the hotel is fine. As far as the noise issue mentioned by other reviewers, I believe it is due to improper soundproofing. My 50 year old brother is in the room directly above mine. I know that he isn't some wild, partying wrestler but it sounds like a herd of elephants walking on my ceiling. He's one of the quietest people I know so I apologize to my hotel neighbors since I'm traveling with my family of 5.

• Stayed June 2013