“A nice surprise in Alamosa”
Review of Bistro Rialto

Bistro Rialto
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Alamosa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

On the strength of Trip Advisor reviews, I tried dining at the Bistro Rialto after a tiring drive from Cañon City. The hostess was charming, and I was seated immediately (in a booth, even though I was alone) I ordered the house salad, the house lasagna (half), and a glass of good Australian shiraz. All of the ingredients in the delicious house salad were fresh and tasty. The wine and lasagna were served promptly and the pairing was perfect. My server was prompt and attentive. Charming atmosphere. Recommended.

1  Thank U-VaProf

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I loved the "feel" of this restaurant! The staff was so entertaining and the food was sumptuous. I particularly enjoyed the half lasagne which was more than enough when accompanied by the salad. I highly recommend a visit to the Bistro.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Eating at the Rialto Bistro was just an all around great experience. Went with the family and we all enjoyed the food (pizza and all you can eat noodles for the kids, lasagna and prime rib for the adults). Not only were the food and dessert great, but I thought the service and atmosphere were also superb. If this restaurant were closer to me, I'd be a regular.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The pasta dishes were average. Pizza was better. The problem was the very poor service. The waiter started well, but quickly fell off. We waited 25 minutes for 2 glasses of wine. Our water and tea glasses went empty twice. Overall, an average meal marred by the poor service.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My wife and I both ordered the spinach lasagna. It was heavy on the sauce and stingy (not existent?!) on the spinach. Flavor wasn't bad..but it was just not as advertised. Vegetarians would have been disappointed. However, our dinner companions ordered pizza and they were very pleased with their meal. Crust was thin and crispy and toppings were well presented. The medium size was just right for two light eaters. Their pizza looked good...wish we would have ordered that. Maybe next time. Options in Alamosa are limited, and this restaurant had a nice atmosphere and good wait staff.