“Authentic Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Good Authentic Mexican food ~~cooks from Old Mexico. They make the Tortilla's fresh every day. A good Buffet

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We've eaten here twice in the last two weeks. Brought in visiting friends from out of town who wanted to have a true Mexican meal. The vast amount of hot buffet offerings is amazing. And they have a lady making homemade flour tortillas right there in front of you....so good! They offer menudo and tamales not often seen on a buffet. And the desserts, of my, they are so delicious. I'm particularly fond of their flan, but there are many choices to pick from. A real taste of Mexico.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I had the buffet. The food is average. I was happily surprised though by the variety of sliced fruit on the buffet- strawberries , kiwi, cantaloupe, bananas, etc.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a family run place. The service is incredible! The food on the buffet differs, depending on who is cooking, I think. Sometimes I love everything, sometimes not as much. But that's the fun of a buffet! The sopapillas with local honey are out of this world.

1  Thank Hampton I
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were there on a Friday night and had the buffet. Having read so many positive reviews, I was a little disappointed. Food was mediocre; margarita was less than mediocre (and overpriced). Perhaps it would be better on a non-buffet night.