“Surprisingly Good”
Review of MoJo's Inn

MoJo's Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Akron
MoJo's Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Akron B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have stayed at the location previously, before it was MoJo's, and never planned on staying there again. However, this year as the time came to visit once again, I saw that the place was under new ownership and had been remodeled within the last two years, so I thought I would give it a shot. I was very impressed, for the rooms had been modernized, and everything was generally clean. They also have a game room with pool, darts, etc, as well as a mess hall. There were only several things that brought my rating down. It was apparent that no one had been in the room for a week or two. My towels gave off a dusty odor, suggesting everything was cleaned after the room was last used and not since, which is alright. Every room comes with a new flat screen TV, microwave, and mini-fridge. Our room had a heating lamp in the bathroom, which was a nice plus. My favorite thing about the place is it has windows that OPEN! (Good for the increased humidity). They also keep things very quiet. I would recommend this for anyone that needs to stay in the area.

Room Tip: We needed two separate rooms, and when we got there we were given the rooms in the left corner, whic...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank honaman2
There are newer reviews for MoJo's Inn

Been to MoJo's Inn? Share your experiences!