“The Best Motel I have been to!!!!!!”
Review of Stardust Motel

Stardust Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Azusa
Los Angeles, California, United States
“The Best Motel I have been to!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The night that I checked in, I went online to read some reviews about this motel. Believe me< I had been to some of the nastiest, stinkiest, roach-infested motels in the past and I did not want a repeat, especially since I knew I'd be staying for more than one night!

After reading about the excellent reviews I decided to come on up anyway. I have to say that I have been here for almost one week now, and I am not dissapointed! This motel is so beautiful and clean, and nice.....I am so impressed. On the outside you do not expect it to look so modern and spacious on the inside. The rooms are well lit, well decorated, and smell so clean as well.

In regards to the owner and staff. The owner is super friendly and helpful. The owner is very attentive and always ready to assist you when needed! I am going to miss this place when I leave, it sort of grows on you in unexpected ways. It is close to shopping, schools, the university, etc. If you are looking for a great place to stay, stay at THE STARDUST MOTEL....do not let the Las Vegas style name fool you. It is better than I expected..... A Truly, Satisfied Customer!

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter....well it is always quiet here!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank 888Theo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I'm very particular about where I stay, especially being a mom. We were on a budget and decided to try the Stardust Motel. We were greeted by a friendly manager and clean rooms. He took the time to make sure we had enough keys and checked on us to make sure evrrything in the room was satisfactory. It was refreshing to see care and attention to detail every time we entered our room. Close to Azusa Pacific College and major highways. The hardwood floors and flatscreen along with comfortable beds made our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank dlynn0915
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at the Stardust Inn initially for the price since we were staying for more than a week. We soon discovered what a hidden treasure we found. The manager was all smiles and very helpful. The rooms immaculate. Hard wood floors, HD FlatScreens, comfy mattresses, free wifi, and full kitchen...whew! I mean for a family this was great. Bettet than an extended stay. There were NO BUGS AT ALL IN THE ROOMS. Did i mention the rooms were clean. All of this located minutes from the 210 and the 10 freeways...don't sleep on this one.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank TheAppMaster
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The staff is very nice and accommodating. :) The rooms are very clean - hard to come by these days! Within walking distance of APU. I recommend to anyone.
My boyfriend and I stayed there last month and were very please with our stay. We felt very safe and comfortable at the Stardust Motel. The rooms are quite nice with hardwood floors and extremely comfortable beds.

Room Tip: Random - Some rooms have mirrors on the ceiling. Personally, I prefer not to get one of those rooms...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Azuza California
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed for more then a week. The room was great and the service provide was outstanding. The manager and staff were very helpful. The WiFi and cable TV was trouble free. If you visit Azuza California this is the place to go. It is right across the street from collage and the buses
where convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Chris G
Glendora
Reviewed November 24, 2012

From the moment I walked in, this place (including the wonderful, professional management team) was exactly what I was looking for. Not only are the rates unbelieveable, but the newly renovated rooms are nothing short of amazing. They are spotless, with newly laid hardwood flooring, and the beds are huge and extremely comfortable. Jay was the manager with whom I made the initial reservation with; and I must say he was extremely knowledgeable and answered all questions I had quickly and efficiently. He was very kind and professional, but made sure to communicate to me what the rules were. I feel totaly comfortable and safe here. You will be shocked if you even hear a cricket at night- that is how quiet and peaceful it is. Not only would I recommend this to any traveling person or family, but I would also recommend it to any parent whose child might be in between apartments, or simply exploring local college options. Azusa Pacific University is located directly across the street and Citrus College is less than a1/4 mile away. There is public transportation available right out the front door, as well as local eateries and grocery stores. This place is five stars in my book and I will always stay here when I need a home away from home:)

Room Tip: No tip needed; I viewed several rooms and all were immaculate. The best tip I have would be to sit...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Good value for your money but don't expect ANY extras--no ice machine, Kleenex box, or carpet in the rooms. Really clean. Nice and helpful manager.. Rooms recently remodeled. Kind of like a room you might find in Europe. Not cozy, more serviceable and less decorative. We will definitely be back

• Stayed October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Azusa
Americas Best Value Inn-Azusa/Pasadena
#2 of 4 in Glendora
Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn
Red Roof Inn San Dimas - Fairplex
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn

Been to Stardust Motel? Share your experiences!