“Awesome surprise!”

Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2008

We were just passing through on the way to the mountains, and our GPS led us to Siam Palace for lunch. I have eaten at many Thai restaurants, and this is truly one of the best. Nice place. Nice mountain view out the window. Nice service. Excellent food. I had chicken with cashew nut, made medium spicy. It had a wonderful oyster sauce. My friend had a spicy scallop dish in a similar sauce, it was even better. The salad with the lunch special had a unique sauce too.

Highly recommended!

1 Thank Darryl B

Covina, California
“Superb Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2007

I go to the Siam Palace on a regular basis. It's near the corner of Route 66 and Citrus Avenue in Azusa, partly hidden behind B Man's Teriyaki. It's beautifully decorated. There is a private room available for small parties. I highly recommend the Pad Thai, Pad woon sen, hot and sour noodle soup, garden salad, and chicken satay. You can have dishes made mild if you don't like hot spices. They are very quick and friendly. Take your family and friends; they will love it too.

2 Thank caltravelgal