“Ok without being very good or exceptional”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tulipano Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Tulipano Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Tulipano Italian Restaurant has cuisine that is based on traditional Italian dishes using the finest, freshest ingredients and cooking techniques. We can cater to your special request on making authentic Italian dishes. You will see, smell and taste the difference. When you use this Italian Restaurant for your Catering events, your guest will know you used a high class Italian Food place for your party.The pastas are made fresh daily, but don't just look at the menu. You must hear which specials the chef has planned for the day. If you don't see or hear anything you're interested in, the motto is "if what you are craving for is not on the menu, but we have it in the kitchen, we'll cook it for you."
USA
“Ok without being very good or exceptional”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was fine without being very good or exceptional. First of all, they don't make any of their own pastas with the exception of the gnocchi. And because of that, I find their prices to be a bit on the high side for what they offer, particularly because it does not come with soup or salad. That makes this place quite pricey for what it is.

Sauces are pretty decent and taste fresh. Veal meatballs are ok, a bit on the small side and quite a bit too salty. Bread given before the meal is pretty good.

Ambiance is really lacking. Wait staff is very hospitable. I also found it very strange that many things you would expect to be on the menu were not- lasagna not on the menu, meatballs not on the menu as examples but they have both.

Am I upset I went there? No, not at all (except I think it was about 25% more expensive than it should have been). Would I go back? If someone said meet me @ Tulipano- it's my favorite. Otherwise, I'd try something different.

• Visited October 2013

“Tullipano Italion Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This Restaurant is Spectacular! Excellant Customer Service! Very clean classy comfortable. I.definatly reccomend this to everyone !!u

• Visited October 2013
“3 Cheese lasagna very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I don't know if this place is still open for business. I ordered the 3 cheese lasagna which wasn't on the menu and they prepared it deliciously. So good.

glendora, ca
“always reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

i do go here often because of the food, atmosphere, owners, and the fact they will make anything that is not on the menu if they have the ingridients and if given time the will make something really special

Visited February 2013
Mexico, D.F.
“A little Italian restaurant fill with complete italian emotions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been in Italy, and this restaurant made me feel that I was in a little restaurant in Italy. The littke details made the difference. The oil and vinager botlle is super cute. The food was excellent everything looks fresh and that somebody in the kitchen is taking the time to make everything correct.
I am definetely going every time I can.