“go to restaurant”
Review of Tulipano Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Tulipano Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tulipano Italian Restaurant has cuisine that is based on traditional Italian dishes using the finest, freshest ingredients and cooking techniques. We can cater to your special request on making authentic Italian dishes. You will see, smell and taste the difference. When you use this Italian Restaurant for your Catering events, your guest will know you used a high class Italian Food place for your party.The pastas are made fresh daily, but don't just look at the menu. You must hear which specials the chef has planned for the day. If you don't see or hear anything you're interested in, the motto is "if what you are craving for is not on the menu, but we have it in the kitchen, we'll cook it for you."
glendora, ca
“go to restaurant”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

when you want italian and want to create something special, this is the place if they have the ingridients, they will make any request the service is good and very friendly

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank brittGlendora_Ca

glendora, ca
“neighborhood gem”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

i've been going to this restaurant since they started and have known the owners even longer the food is always good and service friendly they greet you like old friends, which we are if they have the ingredients they will make anything to your specifications even with bad times they always have linen table cloths and napkins your get bruschetta before the meal on the house and foccacio with the meal i go there often when i want a good veal dish

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank brittGlendora_Ca
San Diego, California
“Great Italian food but a disappointing decor”
Reviewed November 30, 2010

As a way stop off I-10 on a weekend trip, my wife and I ate some of the best italian food for lunch. Greeted by a kiss on the hand (for my wife) and a wonderful aroma of garlic and sauce we expected the 'Italian' treat. We were not disappointed. The pasta was perfectly cooked, al dente, but what set the reaurant aside was the exquisite olive oil and, to a lesser extent, the balsamic vingar. The house Chianti Classico was also very good. The decor was a disapointment being, to us, more of an ice cream parlor color and style. What was more of a disappointment was that when we tried to return on the trip back a few days later we found the restaurant closed - the suggestion elsewhre to check their opening times is a good one.

1 Thank 22club58
San Dimas, CA
“Our favorite special dinner restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I found Tulipano's four years ago. I was wanting to try a new place that served Italian. When my friends and I got there, it was a little unexpected. The restaurant sits in a mini strip mall next to a small Chinese - to go - restaurant. Once we entered the restaurant, the atmosphere changed. The owner greeted us at the door and kissed our hands while saying hello. His wife was our waitress and recommended the specials. I had Norwegian Salmon ravioli. It was delicious!! My friends had the Linguine Pescatore. It smelled great and my friends enjoyed it. I then brought my sisters to the restaurant and it has been our favorite place for bruschetta and calamari fritti. We now go as a family whenever there is a special occasion for us. We had New Year's Eve dinner there this year.

2 Thank rivasa
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great place. Good dishes. Usually a guitar player. A little pricey, but you dont feel ripped off.”
Reviewed January 14, 2008