“First time”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Chino Hills, California
“First time”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

a friend recomended i try it out and i have to say the serving amount is alot but for the little we pay i think thats great! i will be taking more friends for their first time!

1 Thank danielle h

• Korean first
Shandon, California
“I had breakfast for my evening meal. Maybe it was just the wrong time to order breakfast food, but I wasn't impressed.”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This restaurant has a great reputation for good food, so I think maybe I should have ordered something that wasn't breakfast food, when it was after 8:00 pm. I wasn't hungry enough to eat a big meal. My only complaint was the hash browns were mushy.

California
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Good breakfast. Nice menu choices.

Friendly service.

Los Angeles, California
“Good food and nice service, but slow.”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

All the popular breakfast spots in this area had a very long wait, so we tried Fat Cats.
The staff is extremely nice and friendly. The food is very good. We had a breakfast burrito, omelet, tri tip sandwich and machaca. They may have been understaffed because they were very slow and it was extremely cold in the restaurant, so as we saw our food sit and sit and sit waiting to be picked up by the waitress, it was a bit cool when it finally reached us. But it's not that the staff wasn't working, because they were, I think they just needed more help. Very nice casual place.

• Visited February 2012
Grover Beach, California
“Great food . Even greater views”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Have always enjoyed Fat Cat's .. Everything I've tried here has been very good . Fish and chips is more than one person can eat .l but I do anyway . After eating a short walk on the pier is alway good .. Will return again and again ..

• Visited February 2012