All reviews athletic club the bob jones trail hot tub craftsman style bike path tennis courts health club next door private jacuzzi free bikes continental breakfast general store get away gas fireplace a great place to stay second floor walk in shower double sinks
Reviewed June 6, 2017

We loved everything about our stay at Avila Village Inn! Such a charming, inviting Inn with great amenities. We especially enjoyed the private jacuzzi and the bikes provided for our scenic ride to the beach. But the most impressive was the super friendly, accommodating staff, top notch! Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris K, General Manager at Avila Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear hmpellicer,

What a lovely review! I was beyond pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us here at the Inn. We always love hearing from our guests to hear what they enjoyed and how we can improve. I certainly hope you have another opportunity to visit us again in the near future.

Hospitably,

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Great place to feel like your at home nice place to get away and meet friendly people beautiful atmosphere very quiet excellent service, housekeeping does a wonderful job of cleaning up !!! Book now you won't regret it !

Dear Tjack368,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Inn. I was beyond thrilled to hear that you found the staff to be helpful and attentive. We always strive to make sure that our guests feel right at home when staying with us here at the Inn, and I am so pleased to hear that your experience was no exception.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

It's conviently located yet secluded. Very clean a lots of amenities. Staff are accommodating and friendly. Very closed to the beach, bar & restaurant and other activities, but far enough from the crowd.

Date of stay: June 2017

Dear sallyc_sanchez,

Reviewed June 6, 2017

My husband and I arrived on a Sunday for a one night stay over the memorial weekend Holiday. Although very busy we were accomodated with an early check in. Staff was very friendly. We stayed in a deluxe room with a hot tub on the balcony - which I highly recommend. Loved the fact that bikes were available to use, the bike trail to the beach was directly behind the hotel - fun ride.

Dear juliekG8461PP,

How wonderful that you we’re able to enjoy some rest and relaxation during your recent visit to Avila Beach. I was so glad to hear you had such a nice time while staying with us. We always want our guests to feel right at home and it sounds like you did just that! I hope you can make it back for another visit again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Every detail was perfect. From the free bike rentals to ride to the beach to the perfect room. My boyfriend and I were bragging to everyone about the fabulous Inn. Workout place, deli store, bikes to ride, beautiful landscaping and customer service above and beyond. Loved it here and can't wait to go back.

Dear CallieMae0822,