“Great Coffee”
Review of Joe Momma's Coffee - CLOSED

Joe Momma's Coffee
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Need I say more? We stopped for a nice cup of coffee and a morning newspaper. This is the place. Sadly no wifi.

There are newer reviews for Joe Momma's Coffee

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Best coffee on the Central Coast....or maybe anywhere.
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.
They know their coffee and how to make the best espressos,pulled to perfection. Latte art on every cup is perfection

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great coffee and amazing scones.
Cherry - Vanilla scone was the winner today!!
Good simple start of the day.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Second time to have this wonderful coffee and marvelous scones. Sitting outside watching the waves, sipping a latte and eating one of the best scones in the world. We went out of our way to come back here.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

You can come to watch the locals snuggle up next to one another, gossiping about small things and other people, guarding or showing off their dogs, while sipping their tea or coffee. They seem to come in groups or pairs and they will give you an evil eye if you don't worship the ground their dog poops on. That said, I am concerned about the cleanliness of this place. The woman serving my tea used her bare hands and touched all over my drinking lid, with the same unwashed hands she previously used to handle a customers money. I guess I'm freaked out about germs - and between animal owners, fitness fanatics, beach bums, and haughty dogs, I want to know I'm not catching a disease coming here from any of them.