“Every hear of coagulated seafood sauce?”

Avila Grocery and Deli
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Avila Beach
Description: Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mostly a grocery store, but much better food than at actual restaurants in the area.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I went to this deli and ordered the combo (fish, shrimp and chips) and pork tacos. when we got the 'cocktail' sauce - it was like frozen or something. When I went to take it back to get a 'real sauce' they said - "oh, that's the way it comes, you just need to mix it up" - I know cocktail sauce and it doesn't come coagulated! steer away from the seafood unless you don't like cocktail sauce. Pork tacos were dry and need more flavor as well.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a wonderful lunch! Large kids menu wonderful sandwiches! Large menu.Thank you so much! We will be back.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were starving when we got to Avila Beach. We went here to get a quick bite BUT they gave me such large & scrumptious fish tacos that I did not need dinner. I almost want to take a set home. They were that good!!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Sandwiches, salads and soups to die for. We came to Avila to sit in the sand and watch the Harbor. Then discovered this little spot of food heaven. Great menu, decent prices, homemade delights and whopping gourmet sandwiches. Right across the street from the beach and elevated so you even have a view. In a hurry or just looking for a relaxing meal this is the place in Avila.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Odd combination of grocery store/market and restaurant. However, the food was surprisingly good for the cost (great for families with kids) and I'd go there again.