I chose this little B&B for our anniversary trip this october, and was pleasantly surprised! Roger was very helpful, and hooked me up with the largest unit they had, the "Loft" which is actually the owners unit when they are visiting the island. When we arrived, i had flowers and a bottle of champagne waiting for our romantic getaway. We were on the 3rd floor which was nice, with views of the bay. The room wasn't too big, but comfy... and had a 50" flat screen, comfy clean queen size bed, ac unit, kitchenette and mini bar, and our favorite was the jacuzzi tub for two with mini flat screen tv! Also the shower had double shower heads which was another perk !! Pretty nice for around $240/ night !
And very close to the main strip (quater block away) and was also walking distance from the landing dock.
I would stay here again, especially for the price and location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seacrest Inn is a conveniently located hotel on Catalina Island with accommodations for every budget. Each room at our Catalina Island hotel is decorated in a different theme and most have soaking or spa tubs with showers. Our guests are welcome to enjoy the covered rooftop patio which offers a secluded place to read or enjoy a cool drink. A sundeck with ocean views is available for guests. The Seacrest Inn on Catalina Island is a perfect destination for romantic getaways, adventure travelers and those looking for a convenient Avalon hotel just steps from the beach and the attractions of Avalon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Seacrest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Island Seacrest Hotel Avalon
- Seacrest Inn Catalina Island/Avalon, CA