“Romantic getaway near the beach”
Review of Seacrest Inn

Seacrest Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Avalon B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I chose this little B&B for our anniversary trip this october, and was pleasantly surprised! Roger was very helpful, and hooked me up with the largest unit they had, the "Loft" which is actually the owners unit when they are visiting the island. When we arrived, i had flowers and a bottle of champagne waiting for our romantic getaway. We were on the 3rd floor which was nice, with views of the bay. The room wasn't too big, but comfy... and had a 50" flat screen, comfy clean queen size bed, ac unit, kitchenette and mini bar, and our favorite was the jacuzzi tub for two with mini flat screen tv! Also the shower had double shower heads which was another perk !! Pretty nice for around $240/ night !
And very close to the main strip (quater block away) and was also walking distance from the landing dock.

I would stay here again, especially for the price and location!

Room Tip: Choose the "Loft" its the largest unit !
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travis R

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I looked at many different options for saying on the island and all my reseach turned me to Catalina Island Seacrest Inn. The customer service was the best! I called and Roger took my reservation over the phone and followed up with an email, promptly. When I arrived Mary Joe checked us in with a smile. The room was sooooo darn cute and the jacuzzi tub OMG!!! :) it is centraly located to snorkling, zip lining and all the resturants and bars. The first night of our arrival we walked into a bar and there was a great band playing. Turned out the Drummer was ROGER!

Room Tip: the sea shell room was perfect for 2!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We visit Catalina every summer and I stay here every time. The people that work there are awesome, rooms are great and it's centrally located. You can walk to everything! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Cute little inn, very good for couples. Great rooftop patio for enjoying the day with a great view of the harbor! Great location!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I came here to celebrate my 30th birthday with my boyfriend. I had a lovely time. Roger was very helpful. The location is fantastic! Rooftop deck has spectacular views. We saw a deer on the side of the hill! :) We stayed in the Seashell room. We got a lot of privacy, which was great. I saw a lot of complaints on other peoples' reviews about the rooms being small. This was so not a problem for us. Do you really need a huge hotel room for one or two people?

I have a couple things I'd like to mention, and I hesitate to call them "complaints". More like advice.
1. Water pressure is low, so huge two person whirlpool tub (which is GREAT, by the way) takes a while to fill up. Not a big deal, just start filling it up a little early.
2. Nice, clean down pillows, but I prefer a slightly firmer pillow. In the future, I'll bring a firm pillow to put underneath the nice squishy pillow.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chellesparks
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Mr. Rogers is a great guy I want to thank you for your making my weekend supper I will be back real soon my room was Supper thank you
Steven Davis Ph.D.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We just got back from spending two nights at the Seacrest Inn. The location was perfect and Roger was the perfect host.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple