Golf Gardens Miniature Golf

from $129.00
from $100.88
from $97.76
More Info
All reviews lots of fun all ages catalina island holes challenging trees fauna highlights
Reviewed April 15, 2014

You won't find any wacky windmills or castles at this mini golf course. It's full of strategically placed walls, banks, ramps, and hills so you can really show off your skill. There are 18 holes and it takes about an hour to play a full round (depending of course on how many people are in your group). definitely a fun and relaxing midday outing.

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank Darlene G
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We always try for a round of mini-golf, and I WON this trip ! And we were only charged the kids prices too ! Bonus !

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was so much fun! Best for families with kids old enough to play (unlike our 10 month old!). A great way to spend an hour or so as a family.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My kids and I have been playing this course for years; my oldest is 35. The grounds are well maintained, and the course interesting and fun. Someone almost always gets a hole in one and all the patrons cheer

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank Gerald M
Reviewed January 24, 2014

What fun to just get out and enjoy a game of miniature golf in perfect, sunny 70 degree weather. My girlfriend and I shot exactly the same score. This isn't the easiest course for sure, and some of the pars were way optimistic, but we had our share of laughs, as well as a mulligan or two.

Date of experience: January 2014