“Good family fun”

and up
Catalina Island Golf Gardens Miniature Golf
Ranked #2 of 5 Fun & Games in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole course that has delighted visitors for 50 years! Internationally known as one of the world’s most challenging and beautiful miniature golf courses. No fancy electronics, just a good old fashioned challenging & fun layout. Great for the whole family. Landscaping was re-done a year ago featuring native and endemic plants from the Island. Open every day of the year, weather permitting. Open extended hours during summer months.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Right in the middle of town. nice little course. Don't let your wife beat you...you will never hear the end of it !!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

It had been a long time since I played miniature golf and I only lost by one stroke to my partner who is a golfer! The holes are pretty challenging sometimes and we laughed a lot. This is right next to the depot for all the expeditions and under trees with gardens. So-if you have about an hour to kill this is a convenient and fun way to pass it.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very cute course.... very cute at night and very close to the Hotel Atwater. The course look like a little lagoon and botanical garden appeal to it... little lights at night make it very sweet and adorable at night to play.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had a fun time and indeed the holes are challenging. Mind to play during he day; we played at dusk and while the course has some lights, not each hole was lit and occasionally we had trouble seeing the ball or hole. Nevertheless, a fun and challenging round - and there are plenty of nearby ice cream parlors afterward for those who lose their putt-putt bets (like me!)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on my birthday. I got to play for free (free is always good). We had a great time. This place is literally in the middle of town and convenient where ever you are at in Avalon.

1  Thank Likes2Review