“Awesome is the only word ”
Review of Buffalo Nickel

Buffalo Nickel
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great, great place. We were picked up in front street and taken to the restaurant. It was a fantastic experience. We were told it was pasta night and we did pasta! Very very good. Unlimited soup and salad. Great “make your@ pasta. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed December 11, 2019

We had lunch at the restaurant and we thoroughly enjoyed the platter and wings. My sister comes to the island often and it is her favorite spot.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2019

Buffalo Nickle is the place for Breakfast on Sundays they serve a very delicious menudo homemade. Their lunch menu is super good but their dinners are amazing. The service that is provided is excellent all staff goes above and beyond making sure you are well taken care of. My kids and family love to go to the Buffalo Nickle when we can all get together. I must mention Ricky the waiter is one of the waiters that just warms you up as he greets you. There are Rafa and Agustin really great servers always very friendly and are super quick. I will always recommend The buffalo Nickle to all everyone.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank ecano07
Reviewed September 2, 2019

A great variety of food and food and some of the friendliest staff on the island. I love their Mexican food especially their Green Burrito!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019

Best Buffalo Milk on the island. I tried most of them. I walked to this establishment. They gave me a ride back to town. Nice people.

Date of visit: July 2019