My wife and stayed here and we enjoyed the place. Room was clean. Staff was courteous. Location is ideal. Not too close to get street noise, but not too far away to walk anywhere you want to go. The biggest compliment: The room was very quiet. It helped my wife and me to relax.
The room had a tile floor, buy I prefer carpet, but that's a minor gripe. There are not much in frills, but it's a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA