Took our first trip to Catalina Island during spring break and stayed in the lovely Casa Mariquita Hotel. The staff were friendly, courteous, and accommodating, really went above and beyond. Mark picked us up at the boat dock and gave us a tour of Avalon in his golf cart on the way to the hotel. Lauren made great recommendations on island excursions and booked all the tickets for us. Our room was clean and quiet. We enjoyed breakfast every morning on the common patio overlooking the ocean. After our daily adventures, we sat on the patio relaxing and enjoying the beautiful harbor view. Definitely will stay here again for our next trip to the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA