Very few hotels on the Island will allow single night stays on the weekend in summer and, those that will, are generally low end. However, Casa Mariquita was not only willing to book a single night stay, but we found the rooms to be very clean and nicely appointed with cable TV, plush bedding and beautiful hardwood floors. The staff was very accommodating and allowed us to store our luggage before check-in and after check out to coincide with boat schedules. It is perfectly located less than a block from the water (with views), but still just far enough away from the center of town to avoid the loud nightlife interfering with many hotels right along the strip. We were actually expecting less, but we were very pleased to get a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting beautiful Catalina Island, you will find a gem of a hotel called The Casa Marquita. Located a short walk from the bustling shops and restaurants on front street, Crescent Ave, the Casa Maraquita offers a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Casa Mariquita boasts classic Spanish architecture keeping with the traditional charm of Avalon, Santa Catalina Island.Built in 1990, Casa Mariquita Hotel is among the newest built of all Catalina Island hotels. We offer a variety of Catalina Island hotel packages so that you can get the most out of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Mariquita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mariquita Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Avalon
- Casa Mariquita Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA