Went to Mi Casista in Catalina for my son's birthday (it was recommended on the City Council's Website) and we all came down with FOOD POISONING!!! Terrible experience and will probably not be back to visit the beautiful island because of it! We all ordered the Carne Asada plate and were sick by the end of the day and had to come home and cut our vacation short. Sat in Urgent Care for our son's birthday and was told we had all eaten "bad meat". Maybe the City should rethink directing visitors to Mi Casita.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.