“Fantastic Margarita”

Mi Casita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Redding, California
“Fantastic Margarita”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch on a visit to Avalon. Margaritas are huge and delicious. Carnitas were tasty, not greasy as at other places. Service was very good. They didn't serve tap water (due to drought conditions) but bottled water was available for fifty cents.

Visited July 2014

St. Helena, California
“Best Margarita and the dinner was tasty too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Recently spent time on Catalina Island relaxiing on our honeymoon. Our list of to do's was to relax, snorkel and enjoy the island. We did it all! Our condo accomodations came with a golf cart so when we were not swimming we were out gallivanting in the golf cart and that's where we found this little mexican food treasure. Loved the hospitality, drinks, and food. Make sure to have the Top Shelf Margarita. Cheers.

• Visited June 2014
Lancaster, California
“Great Margaritas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I popped in for a snack and a drink. Our quesadilla was okay, nothing great. The margaritas were huge and tasty. If not for a decent margarita, I would've given a lower score.

winnipeg
“Probably the worst place Ive ever been”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Looked like a great mexican place with a huge menu and lots of choices. I ordered a salad to start with french dressing, they had no french, ok I asked for italian, came back - no italian. They said they had vinegar and gave me a bottle of balsamic. I asked for olive oil and they had none. they then brought me a container of something and I asked what it was and she said she didnt know. Youre going to serve me something and you dont know what it is but expect me to eat it?? no thanks.
I ordered a rice and bean burrito with guacamole. looked like something out of a can. the guac was so salty I could not eat it. seriously.. and I LOVE guac. The service staff was uninterested and very poor. I honestly have to say this is the worst restaurant Ive ever been too. SO many other places in Catalina... should have gone elsewhere and I recommend you do as well.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank smellbell
Sacramento, California
“Yummy dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had dinner here our first night in Avalon. I have grilled shrimp and the house margarita, both of which were very tasty!

Visited June 2014