“Great Patio and Decent Prices”

Antonio's Original Pizza
Ranked #27 of 50 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed December 1, 2008

We enjoyed this restaurant enough to each lunch there twice. Good food, extensive selection, and reasonable prices. The patio has a fabulous view.

There are newer reviews for Antonio's Original Pizza

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Salem, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 29, 2008

good food, great atmosphere and views.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 1, 2008

We just had 2 meals there, and both were hits for everyone. The evening meal was for 20 people, 4 tables and 11 children. The wait staff was right on top of things and great with all of us. Kids were happy, adults happy too. Fantastic pizza and family size salads. During the day we came back for another meal with a bottle of wine on the outdoor patio.

One of the best choices on the island!

1  Thank zaffo
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Went to Catalina for the first time with my 8 year old daughter. I have tried every pizza from California to Chicago. This place rocks! (and it wasn't from the earthquake we had). Perfect pizza...a must for everyone. We could have gotten back on our ship for free food, but this was worth the extra money (not expensive)! The place was very laid back with a great view and great for kids as birds flew in for some of the peanuts. Did I say the food was amazing?? Would pay for Antonios to ship some of those pizza's to me in Burbank! Delivery anyone? Even my picky daughter loved thier food! GO TO ANTONIOS!
A in Burbank, CA

1  Thank peepLosAngeles
Reviewed July 26, 2008

I have been to Antonio's many times, and this time was not a disappointment!! The pizza was soooo good and it's not even that pricey!!! Great restaurant!!! I also have vivid memories of the peanuts on the ground-still there!!
Go to Antonio's when you are in Catalina!!

1  Thank ccn52