“Decent pizza for the price”

Antonio's Original Pizza
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bartlett, Tennessee
“Decent pizza for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

I ordered a small cheese pizza for my son and I and for ten bucks and only having to wait 10 minutes I can't complain. Pizza was very cheesy but lacked some flavor but we were hungry so that helped. I should have taken the parmesan packets when offered. Would go back again.

Guaynabo
“Canned mushrooms on the pizza?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2011

I could not believe it!! I understand that the canned mushrooms might be more economical than the fresh mushrooms, but an "Original" Pizza would never have canned mushrooms!! One reviewer called it school pizza. That's pretty much how I would have to describe it. Certainly doesn't compare to NY or Chicago style. AND YES, I know I'm not in NY or Chicago, but I've had better pizza on the island of ROTA. Salad was also just OK....Olives tasted like they were just about to expire. Rubbery and a bit slimy. Skip the pizza and go for the seafood. You'll be happy you did!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank LaCoqui222
Phoenix, Arizona
“Friend fell sick after eating their food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

So we ordered takeout from here this past weekend.. a large pizza and cheesy bread.. I wasnt too hungry, so I barely ate a slice.. also since the pizza wasnt great it was pretty easy to not go for another slice.. my other friends who actually did eat more than just a slice fell sick after eating their food.

I would not recommend this to anyone visiting Catalina.. the next night we went to the Chinese place called Mr. Ning's and their food was awesome.. i wnt brag abt them here, but dnt waste time at Antonio's, go for Chinese instead :)

rancho cucamonga
“Great service, Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

Service was Great. The pizza was good. Drinks were huge. Would deffinitly go back again.

Murrieta, California
“Expensive Grade School Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2010

If you enjoy good food this is not the place to go. Overpriced, greasy, and uninspired food I could get at any local chain resteraunt at home for a fraction of the price. Outdoor seating was enhanced by the pidgeons that pick at fallen crumbs and leftover food and drink on the table from previous guest. Part of vacation is eating things you can't get at home and I could get at this at my son's school.