“Good Food on the beach”

Ranked #19 of 50 Restaurants in Avalon
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Went for Catalina for daughters birthday and decided to go for dinner. We were going on the Catalina Ghost Tour so just wanted a quick meal. We had the Scallop Chowder and the Roasted Artichoke. They also had hot fresh sour dough bread which was wonderful with the soup. They were both really good. The restaurant is right on the main street facing the beach and has out door seating.so really nice for sunset. They also have Karaoke if you like that kind of thing. It is a little pricey but no more than most of the restaurants on the island. They also have a early bird menu which looked pretty good but we arrived right when it was over and were not that hungry for a full meal. I am sure they can also accommodate large groups if needed with an upstairs area too.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The food is ok, service was rushed and waiter not friendly. Not good for a tourist spot. My wife had talaria which was excellent. Other food was average. Sort of TGIF catalina style.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and I are vegetarians, but must admit we love an occasional delicious calamari, El Galleon?! YES!!!!! You nailed it! Gracias

Reviewed March 17, 2014

my friends and I headed to this place for late night karoake two nights in a row. Friday night was slow but Saturday night was packed. we both graced the stage with our presence. It was a lot of fun. Good drink specials. The karoake host is truly funny and crazy....in a good way.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We didn't eat here but we did have some drinks. It's a great place to people watch. The service was good.

The drinks were good. I had the buffalo milk drink. It was yummy.

Nice happy hour drink specials too.