“TOTALLY AWESOME!”
Review of Steve's Steakhouse

Steve's Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Avalon
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My wife and I share the same birthday and took them up on paying the year of our respective birthdays off that menu. Exquisite , prompt, attentive service is the name of the game here. Steaks grilled to perfection, and an ice cream "happy birthday to you" climax. To top it all off...Leonardo DiCaprio was dining at the table next to us (Charming individual- by the way)! OH YEAH! Happy birthday to me and my wife! You can't go wrong with this place. Try to get close to window seating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We actually "met" Steve while he was changing the display in front of the restaurant and made reservations for my husband's birthday the next day. We were not disappointed in the excellent service, the view from the second floor over the harbor, or the steak and salmon prepapred to perfection.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Decent food and great service. It gets busy, so highly recommend reservations!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Our dinner at Steve's Steakhouse was superb! The filet mignonette with Bernaise sauce was the most tender I've ever had, the ambiance was very nice and our young waiter aw most attentive.
I highly recommend this place when you visit the island.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We had a delicious late lunch. Service was outstanding