My wife and I actually came to the Catalina Islands for our honeymoon and didn't want to go back to our home! It's a great place to get away from everything and it's such a great little town. The hotel was great and very clean, the only downside is we didn't have a beach view(probably because we chose the cheapest rooms, had a view of a brick wall) and the rooms were very small and economic. However overall the stay was great and we plan on going back soon! Hospitality was great too. Oh and tip, if you want to go parasailing, go with the guys on the green pier that's about 90 dollars, not the one you first walk by when getting off the boat or helicopter. They are half priced for a reason...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend the night at one of the best Catalina Island hotels, the Catalina Island Inn. Catalina Island is only a short sail away from the southern California mainland, but a world away from the city life. Catalina Island Inn hotel is located in the heart of Avalon, California, steps away from restaurants, shops, tours and the beach. Walking is a wonderful way to explore our safe and charming town. Visitors don’t need a car to get around. Almost everything is close by. Enjoy a special Catalina Island vacation in one of the Catalina Island Inn family rooms that accommodate up to five people. Catalina Island Inn hosts family reunions & weddings and is still intimate enough for a romantic getaway. Whether you are on a solo-adventure or traveling with a crowd, the Catalina Island Inn has something for everyone. Rooms range from moderate priced twins or queen bed non view rooms to luxury, harbor view, king rooms and suites. Accommodations are beautifully decorated in a clean, contemporary island style. We are one of the most romantic Catalina hotels. Treat yourself to a relaxing getaway at the Catalina Island Inn hotel. The Catalina Island Inn is pleased to feature its 5 spectacular ground floor King bedded rooms with private patios, fireplaces, nurturing textures and spacious tiled showers. All rooms have free wi-fi, flat screen TVs, quiet comfort, and lush contemporary décor. A handicap-accessible guest room is also available. Its unique luxury also meets all ADA guidelines for wheelchair guests needing special conveniences including easily accessible thresholds, widened doorways and a bench in the large tiled shower. Come "home" to Catalina Island Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Catalina Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Island Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Island Inn Avalon, CA