Impression: Stayed at the B&B for our honeymoon. Juan greeted us and checked us in.
Location: Right off Metropole, so it is very close to everything. Avalon is small in general so really any hotel there will be in close proximity to shops and restaurants.
Room: We had the 4th floor King Balcony room with a nice view of the harbor. Decor of the rooms were very nice and modern. Bed was comfy. The continental breakfast consisted of small pastries and coffee that you can serve yourself.
Service: GREAT!! As outlined in the story below....
Upon checking out, forgot my wallet in the room. Got a call from Juan while i was waiting for the ferry back to the mainland. Luckily Avalon is small....small enough for me to miss Juan looking for me. We finally met up and I retrieved my wallet and made it back in time for the ferry just as it was boarding.
Definitely will return to Catalina AND rest my head again at the Catalina Island Inn. Somebody make Juan the manager! He was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend the night at one of the best Catalina Island hotels, the Catalina Island Inn. Catalina Island is only a short sail away from the southern California mainland, but a world away from the city life. Catalina Island Inn hotel is located in the heart of Avalon, California, steps away from restaurants, shops, tours and the beach. Walking is a wonderful way to explore our safe and charming town. Visitors don’t need a car to get around. Almost everything is close by. Enjoy a special Catalina Island vacation in one of the Catalina Island Inn family rooms that accommodate up to five people. Catalina Island Inn hosts family reunions & weddings and is still intimate enough for a romantic getaway. Whether you are on a solo-adventure or traveling with a crowd, the Catalina Island Inn has something for everyone. Rooms range from moderate priced twins or queen bed non view rooms to luxury, harbor view, king rooms and suites. Accommodations are beautifully decorated in a clean, contemporary island style. We are one of the most romantic Catalina hotels. Treat yourself to a relaxing getaway at the Catalina Island Inn hotel. The Catalina Island Inn is pleased to feature its 5 spectacular ground floor King bedded rooms with private patios, fireplaces, nurturing textures and spacious tiled showers. All rooms have free wi-fi, flat screen TVs, quiet comfort, and lush contemporary décor. A handicap-accessible guest room is also available. Its unique luxury also meets all ADA guidelines for wheelchair guests needing special conveniences including easily accessible thresholds, widened doorways and a bench in the large tiled shower. Come "home" to Catalina Island Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Catalina Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Island Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Island Inn Avalon, CA