Catalina Island Inn
$199
Hotels.com
$110
  • Breakfast included
El Terado Terrace(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$161
$152
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsno elevatorgrocery storecatalina islandcontinental breakfastfamily roomking roomfourth floorwould definitely stay here againinstant oatmealnice balconyfloor balconyyour luggagestreet noiseorange juicegreat roomwalking distance to everythingbottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

It's a charming hotel only 1/2 block from the ocean and within easy walking distance of everything Catalina has to offer. The Inn is kept very clean and the staff is pleasant and helpful. The balcony is a nice area to relax with a book and coffee.

Room Tip: Rooms over the street are a little louder. It didn't bother me to hear the action but may bother some people.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel is both charming and full of pleasant surprises. I have visited Catalina Island a few times over the years and stayed at a couple of different places. This is my favorite hotel overall! Best value for the price you pay. Very close to everything including the water. The staff is very professional but also very nice and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a great time. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to visit Catalina Island. Again, its a huge bargain over other hotels in the area and it is nicely decorated and not too old like some other places I visited on the island.

1  Thank Sergey B
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Let’s start off with saying the most of the hotels in Catalina are old and that's part of the charm. The renovation on this was nice. The decor and furnishing are also very good. I wished they would have replaced or fixed up the interior door as they stuck while trying to open them. We had a balcony ocean view room with a king bed and it was an average size for most hotels. I would have expected a little larger room considering the price, but again I remind myself that this is an old hotel and for the era this was probably a large room. I walked by some of the other rooms and they were tiny! If you now planning on spending any time in your room these would be good. We however liked to enjoy the view from the balcony.
The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and offered a lot of advice. The only thing that bothered me was the internet connection which I kept getting dropped. I ended up walking to a café that had internet.

Room Tip: Chose an ocean view room. The other up up to a brick wall.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a moderately priced hotel yet totally updated and very attractive. Very friendly and helpful desk staff, quiet and comfortable rooms. I would stay there again. it is in a great location and we did not encounter the noise that others did.

Room Tip: Just be aware that there is nnot elevator if that matters to you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I only stayed for one night but we'd difiniately come back. The room was comfortable, clean and very nicely decorated. The bathroom was huge! We enjoyed the balcony and view of the harbor. The building next door had a very noisy vent on the roof, that we could hear even with the slider shut, but it didn't detract from our enjoyment of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was close to everything. Our only suggestion would be to add a vending machine to at least be able to purchase water/drinks.