“Leisurely Place to Dine”

Ristorante Villa Portofino
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
OLYMPIA, WA USA
“Leisurely Place to Dine”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We enjoyed a nice leisurely dinner at the Ristorante Villa Portofino while staying at the Villa Portofino. Like the hotel, the restaurant staff members were all friendly and service oriented. This is a good restaurant to dine at if you like to take your time and enjoy your meal. They do not rush you. The food was very good and portions more than generous.

Visited June 2013

Park City, Utah
“A Delite from Start ot Finish”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was greeted with a very enthusiastic smile that said I was truly welcomed. I arrived at 5 PM, so was able to select a window table which overlooked the beautiful bay. The staff was very attentive without being over bearing. The table was set as a fine restaurant should be. The meal was served in a timely fashion. The presentation was very appetizing. I was not disapointed. The taste was superb from start to finish. I don't always go to upscale restaurants unless on vacation or a special occasion, but Villa Portofina was worth it.
TIP: Didn't sit outside, because the tables were close to the street. You could smell the exhaust from the vehicles and quite noisey. But that may be during certain times of the evening.

• Visited June 2013
Benton, La
“Nice Night Out”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food here was delicious and the price moderate. My husband I each had a bowl of soup followed by a shared entree.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“One of the Best Meal I have ever had!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Compliments to the Chef... Delicioussss I cannot wait to come back to Catalina with my friends and family so that they can enjoy this amazing cuisine!!

• Visited May 2013
Palm Springs
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Definitely eating there again on our next stay. My husband and I loved it! Excellent service as well

Visited May 2013