“Great Food & Great Fun!”

Taste of Catalina Food Tours
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$92.56*
and up
Catalina Food and Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 1 Food & Drink in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: Suitable for adults and teens, explore Avalon as never before while leisurely walking through downtown with our fun, local guides who will share the inside scoop on just about everything! This one and only, informative 3-hour tasting and cultural walking tour will open your eyes to hidden tidbits of the island's rich history and culture. Satisfy your appetite with our town's award winning cuisines as you indulge your palate for a few hours of Sipping, Sampling & Savoring!
CA
“Great Food & Great Fun!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This Taste of Catalina Food Tour was awesome! I love food – so getting a chance to try food from six different Avalon local places was a real treat. Erin was our guide, she was fun and very informative. The food was great and shared lots of cool info about many Avalon points of interest on the walking tour. At many of the stops, the owners of the restaurant visited our table and talked with us. The service was very personalized and really gave us a “taste” of Avalon’s small town charm.

Visited December 2012

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great idea!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Catalina Food Tours was not only a tour of local restaurants but a fun and informative walking tour through Avalon. The guide was fun and full of local information and the food at each spot was super yummy. There was some great drink pairings and I was suprisingly full by the end. It was a combination of sweet and savory food and drinks and the finale of the beer float was an awesome treat. I know they also had a non-alcoholic option which was nice. Overall it was a great way to spend part of my afternoon. Awesome food and a fun tour all in one. I really enjoyed getting a tasty preview of the restaurants, I knew exactly where I wanted to go for dinner. Bring a friend and eat and drink your way through Avalon. Thanks for the fun!!!

Visited December 2012