“Casino scuba dive”

Catalina Scuba Luv
Avalon, California
“Casino scuba dive”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tim was our dive master. He has been on the island as an instructor for 14 yrs. he made it very easy. I am a long time visitor to the island and recommend Catalina scuba!

Visited May 2014

Big Bear Lake, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing dives great crew”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went scuba diving 2/15/2014. Had an amazing time. The caption and the dive master Nash had knowledge of the area, the marine life, where to go, what to do, helped us in and out of the boat. The boat was clean well maintained, the food was wonderful. We will be back again thanks for a wonderful day!

Visited February 2014
Santa Monica, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Always ready to please...”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I am a bit emotionally prejudice since the King Neptune was the boat on my first dive trip during my open water certification class. Maybe it is "first love" feel or just the attitude of the boat crew that always make me feel like I am on my own boat. From the captain to the divemaster everyone is available to please you and make your dive day more enjoyable. This is why I also choose it when diving Catalina with my 10 year old son. If you want to dive Catalina, this is the boat to be on. That been said, I have had great diving days and so so diving days on King Neptune but the later were partly because of conditions or other diving groups, not the boat and its crew who are probably among of the best in Southern California. Catalina has some great spots to explore and the King Neptune is your best ticket on Catalina Island!

Visited September 2013
michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Will never return”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My first dive in the marine park was nice the sites were really pretty. My big problem was with the instuctor, the first thing that came out of his mouth was " I don't like divers" hmmm maybe being a dive instructor is the wrong choice for you. My second dive was a ship wreck and I was so looking forward to diving, until I had to dive with the same instructor as the day before ( charles) was so rude and so condescending toward me I left feeling horrible about the dives. He did not take a safety stop at a 90 ft dive and I did not feel safe with him. I have dove numerous places around the world snd I did not enjoy scuba luv. Go somewhere els.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank shelby9527
Oak View, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Dive Catalina”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had a great experience on the King Neptune. Large boat and very comfortable. the captain was more than willing to take us to some of the nicer dive spots that were a bit further than the usual boats are willing to go. I would dive with them again.

Visited November 2013