“Good food”

Add it.
Salleys Waffle Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We enjoyed our omelet breakfast there this last visit, though we were reluctant to stop in. At a different time we asked for no lemon in one of our waters, which arrived with lemon and we actually saw the wait staff go back and use her fingers to remove the lemon and then told us she never did, that it was a different glass of water. Until we pointed out the lemon fragments left behind and that we had seen her use her fingers (as she wiped them on her uniform). Our food was good. The lemon incident is a standing joke to this day.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

First, Sally's is the same restaurant as Joes next door. On the outside They look like they are not the same restaurant but they are. The staff was actually going back and forth between the 2. This makes sense because the food at Joes was rated much lower than that of Sally's on trip advisor. We went there for breakfast. The restaurant is very small, nothing fancy. When I ordered water and a juice both came in a paper cup. Next my boyfriend ordered an omelet and I had a breakfast sandwich. The sandwich came with ham, I asked to sub it for bacon, I was told that is not possible. I would have to order a completely different sandwich that i didnt want. I would have paid extra for the substitution if that was really necessary but it didnt seem like that was an option. It was clear the waiter was not going to budge so I gave up and ordered the sandwich with no ham or bacon. He seemed happy with this. When our food arrived it was nothing special. Our server didn't even check on us once. The only time anyone came to our table was to drop off the check. We paid the bill and left. No one even looked up or said a word. Overall, the food was just ok, the staff was completely unwilling to accommodate a very small request and didnt seem concerned regarding if we were happy or not.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My omelet was served with the freshest tastiest salsa. And I married a Mexican so you know this was good salsa! My omelet came hot and was made with Ortega chilies. The hash browns were with pieces of potatoe not shredded. The waffles were sweet and good. Definitely recommend this place everyday for breakfast!!

1  Thank funinthesun96
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is one of the older breakfast spots on the island. They have the swivel bar seats which are great if you get the back side that stares out onto the beach and ocean. Juan the cook does a great job and there has never been a long wait for food once you get seated. One trick during summer as there is limited seating get it to go :)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I loved the food here. Anything by a sea shore tastes better than usual. Got plenty for the money and the coffee was great!

1  Thank Wayneamoondo