“Summit night tour”

$82.00*
Catalina Island East End Adventure
Ranked #7 of 52 Tours in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: The Santa Catalina Island Company has offered quality tours on Catalina Island since 1894. Exclusive tours include: the Catalina Zip Line Eco Tour, Catalina Aerial Adventure, the Casino Behind the Scenes Tour; Inland Expedition, Flying Fish Tour and the rugged Cape Canyon Expedition. Other popular tours include: Undersea Expedition; Skyline Drive; Glass Bottom Boat Voyage and the Avalon Scenic Tour. Ticket locations at each boat terminal and 5 outlets in Avalon. Tours can also be purchased online or with a lodging package at the Pavilion Hotel or Hotel Atwater.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Weather was great, no wind at all. Cindy was our tour guide, and she shared about island history and such. I thought there would be more stops on the route, but we went straight up and back, with about a 10 minute stop to enjoy the views. You could see Long Beach lit up, and with no marine layer, all the stars/planets. Full moon over the cove made it even better. At the stop, we enjoyed hot chocolate and cookies. There were blankets for the ride as well. Cindy provided night vision goggles (we saw six or so deer), regular binoculars, and even her phone with Google Sky to point out the planets and constellations. I'd rate this 5 stars, but I was hoping for more than one stop. If you want to go out under the stars - great trip. If you want to see the island, it goes without saying, you've got to take the daytime excursion.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hello My name is Evelyn Cano and i have never been on the flying fish tour n living on Catalina for almost 23 yrs..On 09/12/13 My family and I decieded to take the tour which was at 9pm.about a 45min to 1hr tour..Very cool we were able to see flying fishes and our twin girls were very excited to see them also it was the first time for all of us in my family my spouse and girls to be on this tour..$30 per adult $28 per child prices not bad at all.I would recommend this tour to anyone that has kids it makes your trip more fun to see your kids excited....Thank you Captain Mike and Maui for a great tour and great information...thank you Evelyn

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We took the bus tour from Avalon to the airport and back with Stephen as our driver/guide. With views of the mainland and ocean with 1000 ft. drop-offs it was spectacular. His vast knowledge and great driving made the trip very enjoyable. We saw some of the famous bison on the island as well. A great way to become acquainted with the interior of the island in under 3 hours.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had a great time with Charles our guide as we went off road to see the east end of Catalina Island. Fabulous views and we even saw a bison who quietly munched away as we all took pictures. Great guide who knows the history of the island, is funny and very thoughtful regarding what the guests want. I would recommend it!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My 3 friends and I were guided by Ja in an open air hummer. It was awesome!! Ja was fun, adventurous, and very informative. I don't think there is anything Ja didn't know about the island. We saw San Clemente, Bison, and learned about the history of the island. We went from the town, to the coast line, to the high hotter peaks, and down back to the ocean breezes. We highly recommend this tour!