Catalina Boat House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Portofino Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$239
Aurora Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$229
$199
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Avalon Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$249
$146
$139
Groupon.com
$110
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$161
$152
  • Breakfast included
El Terado Terrace(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$309
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$129
Official Site
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2010

I am looking forward to staying at the Catalina Beach House again and would recommend the hotel . Catalina Island offers a wide variety of accomadations from some poorly managed ,dirty,miserable places to stay to some very unique pleasurable places you won't want to leave .I would rate the CBH above average the rooms aren,t huge but they are clean and comfortable . The two rooms that I,ve stayed in had small refridgerators,stoves,microwaves,and jacuzzi tubs .There is also a clean patio area with a bbq right outside. The CBH is a little bit of a walk up a hill I believe they have a vehicle if the hill is a problem or you have a lot to carrry.The only problem we had was with water the faucets were all labeled HOT and the water was VERY HOT .I spoke with the manager Chris hopefully the,re able to fix this immeadiatly not only did this make showering etc.a pain in the butt it was hot enough in my opinion to be dangerous especialy for small children or the occasional drunk .

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2010

GREAT manager Chris.

$275 / night for a "suite" (1 room including a "kitchen" area) and, in all fairness, a bathroom that includes a jet-type bath tube, toilet and a sink.

The bathroom in the second room I stayed in had a shower and toilet but no sink (but one could wash one's hands in the "kitchen" sink).

We have stayed in Catalina for years, in many places (some quite expensive and some quite economical). I think this is the lowest VALUE yet. We could have had a 2 bedroom small house (much closer to town) with a real kitchen for the price of the one room we had here.

Thanks for all your attention Chris. Good Job. You would do really well in a more customer-oriented business. Robert Swinney

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We stayed in the Beach House suite which looks like it has been newly remodeled. It was very clean and pretty. The manager, Chris, was extremely helpful and courteous to us. My only concern (and I shared this with Chris) is that there needs to be better window coverings. You can see right into the room through all of the windows and the windows on the door, the blinds do not cover them well and we even had to cover up when another hotel guest passed by our room. Other than the window situation, once they correct this issue, this is truly a wonderful place to stay. I wish we could have stayed longer but we are considering taking our family on vacation and staying at the Beach House later in the year.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2010

I would just like to take a moment and say i would so refer any one to this place. the people, the cleaning crew, everyone was very helpful, clean, repectful, and made sure we had a great stay and we would definatly be back again soon.... thank you everyone who made our stay the best ever!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Stayed during 2nd week of December - quietest time of the year and great time to visit.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple