Catalina Boat House
$309
Travelocity
$110
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$161
$152
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
El Terado Terrace(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Catalina Island Inn(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Corona, Ca
Reviewed March 2, 2004

This hotel is like having a little apartment. It was cozy, and very quiet to my new husband and I. Last minute honeymoon plans were accomodated the morning of my wedding. This little hotel will always be a yearly honeymoon spot for us.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
las vegas nevada
Reviewed March 2, 2004

Shopping around the many Hotels in Avalon, was NOT the easiest chore in the world. But I finally found a place that answered the phone friendly and polite. They answered all my questions, and kept their patience, unlike the other hotels I contacted. And upon arrival the courtesy did not change, from the driver of the free shuttle ride, all the way thru check in and check out... If you want a friendly, clean, comfortable place to stay, this is the best recommendation in Catalina.

City, State
Reviewed February 19, 2004

After calling about 20 hotels I talked to Diane at the Catalina Beach house. She was so nice to me (unlike so many of the other rude hotel operators!) that I decided to stay there. Their hotel shuttle was there at the boat to greet us, how welcome we felt!! Upon entering our room I was impressed by the cleanliness and the fresh smell.The room was very cozy and romantic,the decor was so colorful and pretty. We totally enjoyed the relaxing patio with all the beautiful plants and flowers. I will tell all of my family and friends that this is the best place to stay in Catalina!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
La Jolla, CA
Reviewed February 16, 2004

This hotel was the biggest dump I've ever stayed at. It was beyond
dirty. Beyond noisy. The bed smelled. The carpet and drapes look like
they've been there since 1970. The sheets weren't washed. The sheets
looked and felt like they have never been replaced. The towels were
scratch paper. Over priced room. You want my advice? Don't come near
100 miles of this hotel otherwise you'll hear me say "I told you so..."

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
modesto calif
Reviewed January 31, 2004

my first trip to Catalina Island was great. Upon arrival the courtesy shuttle pick up was prompt, the desk service was very polite and prompt. thought the walk up the hill was a killer, i needed the excercise. all and all it was a great trip to Catalina

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member