Snug Harbor Inn
$249
Aurora Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$259
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$178
$159
$239
$232
$159
The Avalon Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$549
Pavilion Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$268
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$309
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgranolasanta catalinafresh baked breadeach morningsan nicolaswine and cheesecatalina islandsound machinebreakfast deliveredjetted tubcontinental breakfastsoft music playingbeautiful breakfastother guestsgas fireplacebottle of champagnefull ocean view
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have stayed in Catalinia for short getaways for over 20 years. I can't believe we've missed this hotel all these years. It's not just another room its a true Catalinia Island experience .Old fashion hospitality with all the up to date ammenities. This is a must stay for us now when we come to Avalon ! You'll love it !

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We just stayed there to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary ! Great location. Very clean great atmosphere. Everyone was helpful and very private. Will definitely be staying there again. Much better than anticipated and room was beautiful. We stayed in anacapa room. Loved it!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great getaway. Hotel is right on the main street, entrance on the side street. You're upstairs so we didn't feel there was much noise at all. (Note, there is not an elevator- might be a con for some). Also they provided ear plugs if you need them. We were in the Santa Barbara room and it was adorable. If you need a lot of space this is not the room for you. But there was only 2 of us with one bag each. It was perfect. Breakfast brought to your room every morning at a time you select. Brilliant. Food was superb and plentiful. And the bread is to die for!! Very cute and quaint. Great staff. We too arrived at 1 and our room was ready. Nice to be able to check in early after a long boat ride. The beach is just steps away and the hotel provides beach towels and chairs. You can come and go as you please. Your room key also gets you in the front door after hours, also a plus.
My only con was the blinds are great but still let lots of light in in the morning. No blackout curtains that I saw, but I didn't really look too hard either. Just got up and went for a stroll-no one out-very peaceful without the crowds, great time for photo's. Loved, loved, loved. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Santa Barbara room is close to the main street. You can see the boats and everyone walking below. Great for people watching. Looks just like the online photos!
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I spend two nights at the Snug Harbor Inn for a getaway. My husband had never been to Catalina and I hadn't been in many years. The Snug Harbor Inn is a very quaint 6 room Inn that is upstairs right down by the beach. There are a couple of rooms with a full view but we stayed in the room with a partial view. You could see the beach from one window by the table only. The room was right at the top of the stairs and directly across from the front desk so is not very private. The accomodations were great though, clean, comfortable bed and windows that open to the street below. Jacuzzi bathtub is big enough for one but I enjoyed it. The street below is very noisy until bars close at 2 a.m. Wine and snacks at 5:00 in the lounge were nice for me, but my husband drinks beer. Breakfast was wonderful and very healthy. It was brought to our room which was a nice touch. The stay is a bit pricey and I think next time we will find something a bit away from the beach and less expensive. Not too far though unless it includes a golf cart because they rent for $40 per hour.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the front desk and away from the lounge.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 night at the Snug Harbor Inn in the Anapaca Room - it was spacious and well appointed and a delightful place to relax and unwind. The staff was so attentive and helpful and the wine and cheese hour was a great way to meet the other people staying there. Breakfast was beautifully served and very good! We will definitely stay here again! This was our first but definitely not our last visit to Catalina Island!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple