Snug Harbor Inn
Aurora Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$249
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$280
$170
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$219
$212
  • Breakfast included
The Avalon Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$349
$239
  • Room Service
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$309
$256
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $315/night.

Seacrest Inn(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Portofino Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgranolasanta catalinafresh baked breadeach morningwine and cheesejetted tubcatalina islandsound machinebreakfast deliveredcontinental breakfastsoft music playingbeautiful breakfastother guestsgas fireplacebottle of champagnefull ocean viewwould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We went here to get away from it all and it was amazing. Donna and Alex both went out of there way to make us feel at home and pampered us with out question. We stayed in the Santa Barbara room and it was perfect for the two of us. The bed was comfortable and I slept good, I never sleep good. Waking up to coffee brewing was my personal thing I love to wake up early and enjoy my morning coffee and watch the world wake up. The breakfast kept us full most all day. The wine and cheese kept us from even wanting to eat dinner at night. We also met another guest Karen who was there and we became great friends. The trip was wonderful and we cannot wait to go back. There was too much to do on the island so we have to back again. We will stay here again it was so wroth it. Thank you Snug Harbor for making this a trip that I will brag about forever. I am so looking forward to going back to a place that made me feel special. Great job Donna and Alex!

Room Tip: The Santa Barbara was smaller but I liked the feel and I love the partial view of the ocean from my window. Its at the end of the hallway which I also preferred.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate our 1-year anniversary. More specifically, we stayed in the Anacapa room, and we absolutely LOVED IT!! It was clean, spacious, and wonderfully decorated with a nautical theme and colors. Breakfast was brought to us each morning in a basket and included more than you could ask for! Service was top of the line. Wine and cheese in the evening was a very nice perk. I would definitely stay here again if we go back to Avalon.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dmdinh
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I am a California native who had never been to Catalina Island. For my birthday in May I requested that my husband and I take a few days away to Catalina. What a treat! We looked for B and B's and found Snug Harbor Inn, From the start we felt very welcome and at home. There was an evening appetizer and wine gathering each night with some great choices. We met some very fun guests and enjoyed the snacks. In the mornings, delicious breakfasts were brought to our room. Boy, did I feel pampered! The location was perfect and centrally located. We enjoyed watching street performers nearby and strolling around the harbor. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly and extremely helpful.

Room Tip: We tend make reservations not too far in advance. For a choice of rooms, you might try booking farther ahead. Our room was great, but small. Larger rooms are available with bay views.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We arrived with anticipation to relax and take in the site. This B&B so cozy, that we did more relaxing than exploring. Its central location to shops and restaurants, outstanding staff, and the ever so good light morning meals, were even more encouraging to take it easy. Oh, did I fail to mention the 5 - 6 wine and cheese hour? It is a must for all the 'grown and sexy' folks who want to ditch the crowds.

Room Tip: We stayed in the St. Nicholas room for a waterfront view
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2011

The location is primo on the island. We chose the middle of the week in the fall and it was lovely. The staff was as nice, friendly, and helpful as could be. The breakfast is brought to your room at whatever time you specify because there is not a large enough room to serve breakfast at tables. There is an intimate lounge where they serve wine and appetizers (yummy ones, too) in the eve and where you can chat with other guests. In the summertime and probably on busy week-ends, I'm sure it can get noisy because you are down among 'em in the heart of it all. That's why they furnish ear-plugs. The beds are wonderfully comfy. We had a room with bay windows, and the view is fabulous. It's so much fun watching the activity among the boats that are moored right i front of the B&B.

Room Tip: The two rooms with a bay window overlooking the main street are the best for views.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple