Hotel St. Lauren
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$309
$110
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$161
$152
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
El Terado Terrace(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Catalina Island Inn(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscatalina islandvictorian hotelfifth floorsmall hillrooftop patiothe main streetshared balconyvons grocery storean older hotelearly checkpartial ocean viewcatalina expressone night stayavalon bayyour luggagerooms are smallpink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Love staying at Hotel St. Lauren! It is set back away from the busy traffic area (even if they are just little golf carts) they can be a little loud as the buzz around town. The rooms are perfect size and The beds are comfortable. Short walk to the beach and a great way to visit the little shops along the way.The best part of our stay was the huge deck over looking the island. You get a panoramic view of the homes and you can see the boats sailing in and out of the harbor, A great way to end a day with a glass of wine in your hand watching the sun set....

Room Tip: I like the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great location, great terrace on 6th floor, you can leave your luggage until you check in, free wifi, clean room. The bad, front desk thinks that they are doing you a favor by looking you in the eye, the coffe is nasty. Overall It was good given that everything in the island is very expensive. I would try something different next time but not to avoid this just to get something better. Charming but old hotel really close to Vons and the whole scene. Great trip, I don't regret going to Catalina Island.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My Partner and I stayed for two nights on the 6th floor, the patio deck has amazing panoramic views of Avalon. The hotel does not serve breakfast, so we walked to the near by Von's and selected some healthy choices for our breakfast on the 6th floor patio; it could not have been better.
The rooms was large and the kingsize bed was so comfortable; lots of fluffy pillows! The bathroom was large and very clean, fresh soft towels and a separate vanity with sink. The view from our room was amazing especially at night, the air conditioner put out amazing coolness!
The hotel front desk staff and housekeepers were very friendly and helpful. They helped us fall in love with the St. Lauren!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Caldreameryeah
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Another trip to Catalina and another awesome stay at this great hotel. Just love the spacious family room with separate baths. Great views of this beautiful island. I always think that I am in Greece with the houses and hotels on the hills. Customer service is great here and the beds are great too.

1  Thank onthemovenurse
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I recently stayed at Hotel St. Lauren for my birthday and absolutely loved it! It looks beautiful from the outside but after reading some of the negative reviews I was a little iffy. I decided to go for it and I don't regret it at all! The staff at the front desk was very courteous and friendly. We got there early so they let us store our belongings in the storage room and they gave us a call to let us know that our room was ready like almost 2 hours early, which was really nice. The room itself was pretty good as well. It was a good size for 4 people, with an AC and a nice partial ocean view and great view of the hillside. The bathroom was pretty spacious as well, and everything was nice and clean. One thing I loved was the open patio area on the 6th floor. They have tables with umbrellas set up and there is a perfect view of the ocean and the hills on the side. Absolutely loved it! Will definitely stay here again for our next visit.

1  Thank JavyG13