“Nothing special”
Review of Joe's Place - CLOSED

Joe's Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were craving waffles and wandered into this place. Service was quick, our waiter attentive, the food was so-so. I think 8 bucks for a bowl of granola is a bit pricey.

1  Thank Ruben C

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Overpriced, Nothing at all special at this place. Go somewhere else- anywhere else.
We were there for lunch and the food was just very very below average

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice place on the main drag, your typical breakfast place. Service was fast, food was hot, timely service.

1  Thank AARDVARKKILLER
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I love breakfast and we love diners so we thought this place would be great. The first thing I noticed on the menu is it says "please avoid substitutions" then the prices are very high but that's expected for the island. Bad service. My bacon and hashbrowns cames out too fast for it to be freshly cooked, and it looked and tasted old. Eggs tasted cheap. I think they are fake. Just don't go there. They take no pride in their food Nd what they do.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ordered crab and spinach omelet and husb ordered peach waffles. Coffee was very good and the food fresh and delish! Cafe' was super busy on a Saturday morning yet service was great and a short wait time. Would def visit again. Bkfast for 2 $30.